Author Topic: Ultima Online - Zulu Hotel Australia V (NEW ROUND SOON!)  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Justooon

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Ultima Online - Zulu Hotel Australia V (NEW ROUND SOON!)
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:57:44 PM »
NERD/GAMER/GEEK ALERT - MMORPG WARNING

I know this may not apply to many people here but someone may wana take part in this.. So if I score one person this topic isnt wasted.

Hey Guys

I would like to take the time to tell you about a MMORPG that has taken alot of hours away from me every one of them awesome.

Ultima Online is one of the original MMORPG's to hit the scene back in the early 90's. Originally a Pay to Play service the game has been adapted over the years and now runs on privatley hosted shards around the world.

Perth has had Zulu Hotel Australia for many years and has had its ups and downs.
Recently after a couple of years silence the shard was reborn and is now availble to play for free.

Hosted locally with minimal latency issues (runs on "capped" internet fine) Zulu Hotel Australia V boasts a strong playerbase and a fully spawned universe full of adventure.

Choose from one of 6 Classes (Warrior,Mage,Ranger,Theif,Bard or Crafter) or if you cant, roll them all into one and be a Power Player. All with there own stats,bonuses and items. PVP is always on and the chance to loose everything is always on the line as your inventory is always at risk of being stolen if you were to die! This may sound horrible but the added risk element of this game makes for some of the most exciting moments! No more stopping with the epics (al-la WoW)

Own your own house,Run your own guild and complete quests in order to reach the top of a constantly changing fantasy universe.Visit the major cities of the world,visit mystical shrines,horrific dungeons or just spend your days providing armor and weapons for the masses and turn over a high profit, there really isnt much you cant do.

The reason I mention this now is that a new round is beginning in mid July, this means all items that have been collected (including houses!) will be deleted and the hunt begins once more.

So Im encouraging anyone who is interested to get into it today! Get a feel for the game and learn its ins and out so when the entire playerbase is back on even terms come out firing and get into it.

All information can be found at:
http://zha5.47.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Ultima Online - Zulu Hotel Australia V (NEW ROUND SOON!)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »
Holy shit...I remember playing on Zulu Hotel about 6/7 years ago.....will have to give it another go...loved Ultima Online.
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Justooon

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:09:48 PM »
hah awesome man! Get it in ya! New round coming up so were all going to be doing a fresh start soon!

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 12:28:56 AM »
I stopped playing this when I was 16. I'm 24 now.

Are people really still playing? The game is nearly 15 years old, but I suppose it was and still is one of the best MMORPGs ever made. What kind of player base do you have?

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 01:09:29 AM »
MMORPG - AYCGABFWYA?

IGTTPWIHTGAAETIRAPOWF.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 03:15:17 AM »
ROFLMAO
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline Justooon

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 04:27:01 AM »
im going to take a stab and say 90ish.. thats going by the individual forum accounts. 1 person has an average of around 3 characters but yeah around 90 individual players. Its a massive game though and is fun with more people.

Awesome game.. really reccomend giving this round a shot.. good admins regular stuff happening, pretty interactive.

Offline Gringo

• WF Colonel
  • Bear it a little longer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
EQ4LYFE

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 01:37:49 AM »
word.
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.