Author Topic: GROUND AND POUND (A night of relentless unapologetic metal) Rocket Room July 30  (Read 5274 times)

Offline TAPOUT

• WF Private
  • HURRRGGGGHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
    • TAPOUT Facebook page
Who is he?  I'll smash him  :wall: :wall: :wall:  >:(
You Wanna Go, Cunt?

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
I got thrown out by a bouncer for drinking Bundy and coke with a shot of tequila instead of water. I already payed for the drinks when he told me to drink water. So I was going to drink that first and then move onto water. But no I got a tap on the shoulder, kinda hinting me to leave the rocket room.

I am certain this bouncer told that Dj not to bring the UFC footage and I can point him out for You at the next gig.  8)

Offline Sins Of The Father

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Big ups to all that came down and rocked out with ya cocks/ginnies out  :headbang:

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
Great night - felt like SHIT today at work but it was worth it!

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
It was really great to come down and check out the GROUND and POUND on Friday night and if you didnt manage to make it then once again YOU FUCKEN MISSED OUT... The bands overall had a really great sound.   Agreed with what Rando said about Sins of the Father fucking ecclectic sound!  I can never get over as well how cool the Combined Death Toll masks look especially the Predator behind the drum kit and I was practically screaming like a little girl because I was that drunk off tequila shots (for which was the end result of next mornings horrendous hangover) and happy to get a free hat and key ring as presents for my birthday.

Although I was hungover and vomitting until like 4pm the next afternoon I'm glad I still managed to make it to the family dinner that night.

And once again it great too see all you fine people out there supporting Perth Metal, fuckin RESPECT!  But apart from that enjoy the rest of your weekends.
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
Thanks to all the bands for putting on an awesome night.  :headbang:

Thanks to all of you mad cunts that showed up & went so hard, twas an awesome night.  :headbang: