Author Topic: Online Survey: My University Research  (Read 2355 times)

Offline KingOfLoss

• WF Colonel
  • Drink Coke
    • View Profile
    • Neverborn
Online Survey: My University Research
« on: June 09, 2010, 07:32:42 PM »
I know some of you have already recieved/completed this survey over facebook but i thought i would post it here for those that haven't.

As a part of my Psychology Honours I have to perform my own research. I am looking into bullying and cyber-bullying and I have created an Anonymous survey of which you are all welcome to take part. I would really appreciate it if you all could have a look and complete the survey, it would mean a lot to me,... no need to tell me if you have completed it or what your answers were but please if you have a question ask me.

Also, it would be really awesome if you could pass this on to all your friends as the more participants the better!! :) Even its just a few, especially if its people I may not know that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

Matty

Here is the Information Letter and Web Link to the Survey:

Dear Participant,
 I am a Psychology Honours student at Edith Cowan University, Australia under supervision of Dr. Julie-Ann Pooley. You are invited to participate in a study investigating links between bullying, cyber-bullying and social self-belief. Cyber-bullying has become an increasingly sinister part of a young adult?s life and has recently a lot of media attention. This study is designed to extend previous research into the links between traditional bullying and cyber-bullying and uncover how these experiences relate to how we feel about ourselves. As a participant in this study you will be asked to complete a web-survey in your own time at your home, office or university. The questionnaire will ask you about your experiences of traditional bullying, cyber-bullying and ask you to rate how comfortable you are in certain social situations. The questionnaire is expected to take 5-15 minutes of your time and once completed your participation in the study is ended. The survey is completely voluntary and you may withdraw from the questionnaire anytime you choose and your answers will not be analysed. The questionnaire is also completely anonymous as the only personal information required by the survey is your age and country, not your name. This study has ethics approval from the Faculty of Computing Health and Science ethics Committee. If at any time you have a question or query you can contact myself, mbrenna0@our.ecu.edu.au, my supervisor Dr. Julie-Ann Pooley, j.pooley@ecu.edu.au or the Fourth-Year Co-ordinator Dr. Justine Dandy, j.dandy@ecu.edu.au . Thank you very much for taking the time to consider participation in the study.
Yours Sincerely
Matt Brennan-Jones
School of Psychology, Edith Cowan University
Mbrenna0@our.ecu.edu.au
WEBLINK:

http://ecupsych.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_6sPRh4H1ezCpUHO
Beware The Rise Of The Decimator...

Spring 2009

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Online Survey: My University Research
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »
done. easy to do and took 5 minutes. everyone should do it to help out a fellow metal-head
Mongeese like results

Offline KingOfLoss

• WF Colonel
  • Drink Coke
    • View Profile
    • Neverborn
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 04:22:18 PM »
cheers man :D
Beware The Rise Of The Decimator...

Spring 2009

Offline blaaah

• WF Colonel
  • :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 05:21:28 PM »
i did it as well the other day, easy enough...now when will i be getting 50 points into my rewards central account?

Offline kevindement

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 04:38:27 AM »
A good and easy form of survey and i'm used gently.

There are number of online writing companies to assist the students with all kind of writing needs. The students can get affordable  custom essay writing service from the professional writers and also have to get good score too. Enjoy your valuable time without having academic writing stress. Enjoy yourself.. :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 05:27:14 PM by kevindement »

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 06:12:24 AM »
Finally, a link!

But it goes nowhere. :'(
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 02:39:34 AM »
Oh here we fuckn go, so its all about vegetables now eh?  :spew:

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 05:32:06 AM »
Haha, that's some friendly ass spam.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.