Author Topic: conspiracy theories  (Read 11606 times)

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
Re: conspiracy theories
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2010, 05:04:57 AM »
Ground rainbows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Fuckin metallic oxide salts in our oxygen supply. Fuckin governments.
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
  • Who's that fluffy bundle of love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2010, 05:13:08 AM »
I literally lold.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 05:15:39 AM »
- Stephen King killed John Lennon.

- WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism.

- The doomed Franklin Expedition was sent to the Arctic not only to find the Northwest Passage, but to secretly investigate UFO sightings that had been reported since the 1700s. The men were captured, experimented upon, and eaten by giant aliens.

- The 1939 War of the Worlds radio broadcoast was a psychological warfare study funded by C.D. Jackson on behalf of the Rockefeller Foundation, designed to find out how Americans would react to an enemy invasion. Funny... in a trailer for his mockumentary F is for Fake, Orson Welles did say the WoW broadcast had "secret sponsors".

- Aspartame, flouride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2010, 05:18:05 AM »
All of them are more plausible than ground rainbows

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2010, 05:18:41 AM »
- Aspartame, flouride, genetically modified foods, and vaccines are used specifically to keep us sick and open to suggestion, and/or as part of a secret depopulation plan designed by the world's elite.

that one i believe. why do they need to shove that shit in the food for?

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2010, 06:25:19 AM »
Ground rainbows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Fuckin metallic oxide salts in our oxygen supply. Fuckin governments.
If it was a Queensland accent and not an American accent. I would say this video was done by Pauline Hanson. ;D

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2010, 06:38:59 AM »

that one i believe. why do they need to shove that shit in the food for?

Yeah that one is a good one. There is lots of $$$$ in medicine.

It's that same reason that the Governments of the world have no intention whatsoever of ending the War on Drugs. Theres too much money to be made in it. Thats not a theory thats the truth.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2010, 05:48:42 PM »
What? Fuck off. If the US, for instance, stopped mandatory minimum sentences / jailing people for weed alone, the number of incarcerations would drop phenomenally. It costs a fuckload of money to keep that many people in jail while keeping the prisons up to standard...

It's a moral crusade, a somewhat foolhardy attempt to create societal change, and it guarantees votes from the right-leaning demographic.   

It's a moral crusade.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2010, 06:23:17 PM »

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »
What? Fuck off. If the US, for instance, stopped mandatory minimum sentences / jailing people for weed alone, the number of incarcerations would drop phenomenally. It costs a fuckload of money to keep that many people in jail while keeping the prisons up to standard...

It's a moral crusade, a somewhat foolhardy attempt to create societal change, and it guarantees votes from the right-leaning demographic.   

It's a moral crusade.

Agreed... as typical of a stoner argument as it is, imagine if they produced and taxed weed in the same manner as cigarettes.
I figure it would be fairly inexpensive to produce, could be heavily taxed up to a price that still undercuts current street prices, and generate an absolute shitload of revenue.

Even though that would no doubt put an end to many drug dealer's careers, such a situation would also threaten or kill other industries, such as the alcohol industry.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Ingasm

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2010, 08:33:27 PM »
If preposterous volumetric taxation hasn't killed alcohol, nothing will.

It takes 40 bucks to get tipsy, yet people are still out there smashing the pints back as much as ever!!

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »
If preposterous volumetric taxation hasn't killed alcohol, nothing will.

It takes 40 bucks to get tipsy, yet people are still out there smashing the pints back as much as ever!!

Individual tolerance (and preference) aside, most people I know will find $40 dollars invested towards marijuana far, far better bang for the buck than alcohol... and not just in terms of the level of inebriation achieved, but the side-effects, both during and after (for example, the dreaded hangover). If marijuana was more readily available, legal, equally priced (or perhaps cheaper), and no longer "immoral", I certainly think it would steal away a decent chunk of recreational drinkers.

Then again, one can argue it would have no effect, because alcoholic drinks are just going to taste better while stoned. :P
I must slumber, per se.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »

A lot of US jails are privately operated. It's not really up to 'government' anymore. There will be an industry push (with large donations to government officials) to keep the laws as they are and possibly harsher. To stop mandatory minimum sentencing would be seen as being soft and the prison industry would be unhappy.

Sounds a little crazy but money has more influence in what the government does than any person does. Therefore the war on drugs will not end. There is too much money to be made. And if you can't beat join em.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2010, 09:38:35 PM »

Then again, one can argue it would have no effect, because alcoholic drinks are just going to taste better while stoned. :P

I disagree. I cant drink nearly as much when Im stoned as to when Im not smoking. Everything else you said is bang on. $50 worth of weed will last the average smoker probably 8-10 sessions (without being stupid about it) as opposed to $50 worth of alcohol.... that MIGHT get you pissed twice if youre lucky.
Mongeese like results

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2010, 10:27:11 PM »
I agree with marijuana legalization and I don't even smoke it anymore. It fucks a lot of people over and makes them waste their lives but no more than alcohol and at least stoners don't get violent (often). Also if weed were legalized and regulated I wouldn't have access to it since I was 15. Was a shitload easier for me to get weed when I was a kid than beer.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2010, 10:50:14 PM »
I agree with marijuana legalization and I don't even smoke it anymore. It fucks a lot of people over and makes them waste their lives but no more than alcohol and at least stoners don't get violent (often). Also if weed were legalized and regulated I wouldn't have access to it since I was 15. Was a shitload easier for me to get weed when I was a kid than beer.

Yeah, it's a little thing called personal responsibility that many are afraid of taking. It's not the fault of alcohol/weed/speed for you being an asshole/failure, it's you. That being said though, each drug does have its effects, but it's still the individual choosing to take them, and the individual acting further.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 12:12:26 AM by dparker »
I must slumber, per se.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2010, 11:38:02 PM »
yeah i dont smoke it, but do agree it fucks people around in the long run. Thing is they dont see it like someone the at doesnt smoke does.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2010, 11:45:12 PM »
does anyone have any good conspiracy theories on here. i work with a complete weirdo and hes obsessed with them.

i had a 3 hour conversation with him toady about how the Atom smasher thing in europe is actualy a teleportation device!!!!

any others?
Look no further than Youtube and the awesome Jesse Ventura.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2010, 01:35:53 AM »
If weed was legalised it would be poor quality and way more expensive, so please, please don't legalise it.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2010, 06:46:12 AM »
Yeah cos that's what happened in Amsterdam :P

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2010, 07:10:53 AM »
does anyone have any good conspiracy theories on here. i work with a complete weirdo and hes obsessed with them.

i had a 3 hour conversation with him toady about how the Atom smasher thing in europe is actualy a teleportation device!!!!

any others?
Look no further than Youtube and the awesome Jesse Ventura.
Or the book/movie 1984. Just read a review on it and the synopsis. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087803/

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2010, 06:04:53 PM »
Yeah cos that's what happened in Amsterdam :P

Different culture, different government.

It costs near on $16 for a pack of smokes these days, $50 for a carton of mildly decent beer. You think we wouldn't tax the absolute shit out of weed? Tax is the Australian way to deal with everything that's "bad" for us.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2010, 09:25:58 PM »
Of course we would tax the shit out of it but it would still be cheaper. Most of the cost now is basically danger pay. It's just a plant, not hard to grow it would be only slightly more expensive than buying tobacco for hydro and probably similar price to tobacco for bushies. Yeah cigarettes are expensive but $16 for a packet of joints would be a lot better value than $25 for a stick.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2010, 10:30:49 PM »
Anyone buying anything less than an oz or a half at worst is a retard anyway.

I'd be interested to see how the price of alcohol changed during prohibition in the US, that would be a good comparison in relative terms.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:33 PM »
16 bucks for pack weederettes would get you fuck all, you'd get 5 in a pack at half the length of a ciggie.
oh yeah, and it would proly be 20% bud and the rest leaf and tip.

Nice, not.
some of us would still be making a fortune on the good shit.