Author Topic: NEVERBORN / KHARIOT / NAILS OF IMPOSITION / DESOLATE - 28th August @ The Civic  (Read 7520 times)

Offline Tittiesandbeer

• WF Colonel
  • Grog On
    • View Profile
PRIME CUTS Merch stand at Civic Hotel this Sat 28th August. Bargains galore & free cds!
Come down & grab yourself some cheap metal cds, dvds & tshirts. There will also be free cds & stickers!

Prime Cuts will have their entire stock there.
Check this link to see what we will have:
http://www.primecuts.com.au/catalogue.php

Merch from all bands will also be available.

See you all there

Offline Fiesal

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Desolate should be headlining, in fact, they should headline every gig from now until the end of time.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
Desolate should be headlining, in fact, they should headline every gig from now until the end of time.

Well when you guys start to organise the gigs yourselves then by all means you can choose to headline as many shows as you want!  What happens though when one of your support acts decides to blow you out of the water with an interesting display of on stage visuals not to mention as well that they've also got studio albums and t-shirts under their belts for people to buy and to top it all off the music is actually good?

When it comes time for your band to play and you've only got good music, your going to look quite unnatractive on that stage!

Hence LOGICALLY SPEAKING why Neverborn are headlining!
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline Fiesal

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Well firstly, you look like a dick, because I'm not a member of Desolate, just a huge fan.

Secondly, if you ask me, the quality of the music is more important than how many studio cd's, band shirts, or pretty lights the band has. I was in no way disrespecting any of the other bands, just showing my support for one of, in my opinion Perth's best metal bands.

Pretty arse hole like of you to assume that the only people who would want Desolate to headline, are the actual members imo.

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
Well firstly, you look like a dick, because I'm not a member of Desolate, just a huge fan.

Secondly, if you ask me, the quality of the music is more important than how many studio cd's, band shirts, or pretty lights the band has. I was in no way disrespecting any of the other bands, just showing my support for one of, in my opinion Perth's best metal bands.

Pretty arse hole like of you to assume that the only people who would want Desolate to headline, are the actual members imo.

Well no I dont look like a dick, im just stating facts dude not assuming shit!  Personal opinions dont count when it comes to the music industry so no matter how good Desolates music may or may not be (ive never heard it before which is another reason why we gave them this opportunity to play this Saturday) they still have to record it to even think of getting anywhere.  Just like any other band that wishes to make it in the industry... How are people even in the next state going to know who your band is when they cant even listen to your music :S

I honestly thought that was common sense
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline Fiesal

• WF Private
    • View Profile

Well no I dont look like a dick, im just stating facts dude not assuming shit!  Personal opinions dont count when it comes to the music industry so no matter how good Desolates music may or may not be (ive never heard it before which is another reason why we gave them this opportunity to play this Saturday) they still have to record it to even think of getting anywhere.  Just like any other band that wishes to make it in the industry... How are people even in the next state going to know who your band is when they cant even listen to your music :S

I honestly thought that was common sense

Well yeah I agree on the recording thing, your post just read with an air of hostility, my bad. If you've never heard them, you're in for a treat this weekend then! Plus I'm pretty sure they are on their way to releasing an ep soon, which is going to be epic! I haven't heard the other bands playing (besides Nerverborn), so hopefully it will be a sweet gig!

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
Well then I'm glad everyones in for a treat!

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
If either of you feel like wasting our time again, just sit back and realise, you're both retards.

Then go drool on a stranger, play with yourself in public and start a fight with a light post.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
If either of you feel like wasting our time again, just sit back and realise, you're both retards.

Then go drool on a stranger, play with yourself in public and start a fight with a light post.

...and nihilist in to save the day.
u shuld come.  :cunning:

Offline Tittiesandbeer

• WF Colonel
  • Grog On
    • View Profile
yeah kunt, come

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
yeah kunt, come

He can't, unless there are dead hookers involved.

Offline Gringo

• WF Colonel
  • Bear it a little longer.
    • View Profile
He can't physically get through the door.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
he could always come in thru the back door.  :eyebrows: :cunning:  :laugh:

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
He can't physically get through the door.

It's impossible to know that for sure, since I can't actually make it out of my own door to test the theory.

Offline Tittiesandbeer

• WF Colonel
  • Grog On
    • View Profile
do you need a Jerry Springer intervention?

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Khariot

nihilist wouldnt capture the Springer's attention... but maybe... Maury Povich.  ;D

2 MOARRRRR DAAAAAYS!

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile

... or an A & E Intervention?

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile

...and nihilist in to save the day.
u shuld come.  :cunning:
Nihilist would have to take "The Den" option as it is far more "grind" related.

Offline Tittiesandbeer

• WF Colonel
  • Grog On
    • View Profile
yeah but the room isnt big enough for him or his tits

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile

Are you saying your bedroom is bigger, honey?

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Khariot

Are you saying your bedroom is bigger, honey?

Offline metalhawk

• WF Colonel
  • ...never too old to headbang!!!
    • View Profile
    • enforce homepage

^^^ i like this dude!!! :).. even when hes not causing THE distraction!!!!! nihilistp..:P will always garantee it never dies!! :rofl:

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
FOR TONITEEEEE... WE RIDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :headbang: