Author Topic: whatdyadoforacrust?  (Read 13877 times)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: whatdyadoforacrust?
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »
goodo, other wise one of us poor kernts buys the fucking dodegy ass thing and it either falls apart or kills you in a minor crash.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »
Any car that gets written off goes onto a register. It can't be re-registered until it has gone through one of the above mentioned structural checks.

This is happening a lot with hail damaged cars at the moment from the March storms that people have decided they want to keep. Insurance companies write them off because they're too expensive to repair, but they still run fine so people can have them checked and then register them again. Meanwhile they still get paid out the majority of what their car was worth anyway. Pretty sweet deal for them really.

Moral of the story is, there ain't many dodgy cars floating about unless they're unregistered, and that's when you should start questioning why they're unregistered before buying them.

I guess you can work out one of the types of claims I deal with now Grim.. ;)
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2010, 09:41:15 PM »
I still think arse claims suits your style
Mongeese like results

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2010, 10:26:31 PM »
I'm not sure what arse claims entails.

If you're the expert, perhaps it would suit you!
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2010, 10:49:52 PM »
Any car that gets written off goes onto a register. It can't be re-registered until it has gone through one of the above mentioned structural checks.

This is happening a lot with hail damaged cars at the moment from the March storms that people have decided they want to keep. Insurance companies write them off because they're too expensive to repair, but they still run fine so people can have them checked and then register them again. Meanwhile they still get paid out the majority of what their car was worth anyway. Pretty sweet deal for them really.

Moral of the story is, there ain't many dodgy cars floating about unless they're unregistered, and that's when you should start questioning why they're unregistered before buying them.

I guess you can work out one of the types of claims I deal with now Grim.. ;)

ah good to know.
My old goat bought a new car the other day, well 2nd hand, done 27thou on the clock, but the dude we got it off had just bought a car at auction for 13k, "was" a nice car, but was totally rooted from hail damage. I mean it looked like a woman with bad celulite. I dont know why anyone would want that car. except maybe for parts. 13k is alot to pay though.

I suppose if someones mode of transport was a mule, then maybe that would be considered an ass claim.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2010, 03:24:40 AM »

I was a real storeman once. Everyday day was like a dream come true. It was one of the best jobs I've done.

I worked in a brick factory with mostly drongos for years. After that I was Brickies Labourer with with mostly drugfucked drongos for several more years. For a few years after that I worked as many shitty jobs as I possibly could. And then... I got a forklift licence and became...
                                               A STOREMAN!

It was awesome. They gave me the keys to a brand new truck and said go forth and deliver! So I did. All the time with black\death in the CD player at full volume without regard. I was laughing at them. I couldn't believe I someone would pay me to drive around listening to music of MY choice rather than COMA FM. When I got back I'd load\unload trucks, move things around with forklift rather than carry them. I'd get to talk to the very lovely sales girls. Females! Not in Jiffy vans??  :o We had a real christmas staff party too. No-one yelled me. They listened to my ideas and let me implement a lot of them. It made me feel like I was valued at work. I put a lot effort into that job because I knew it could open doors for me. Ironically I quit because I felt I'd outgrown the role and the business had very little to offer me. They were quite upset when I left. Every single person there asked me to stay on and tried to change my mind. It was very strange to experience that when almost all of my previous ending of employment had been because I hated the job or I hated someone at the job. Or whatever.

So yeah, it was good job.

Recently I finished a job for a respected events theming company that filled the roles of Warehouse Manager -Team Leader - Setup Guy - Packdown King-
That job was even better.

Now I'm studying accounting and helping my lovely girlfriend with her shortbread business.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 04:20:13 AM by Grim »

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:14 PM »
not a bad ending...accounting is alright...do tax stuff, as much of it...fuck off financial managers and all that forecast bullshit...if you are good with tax, youll have lost of friends and job ops
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2010, 01:48:51 AM »
Im a coded welder.
About five years back i got jack of chasing the work after each job, only to lose it to, lets just say other people.

So started doing shutdwons as a Boilermaker welder.
About 3 months ago BHP anounced a whole heap of new gay ass rules that made it hard for me to continue on with shuts as im not a trade qualed Boily, and Rio Tinto and the like are also following suit. These new rules have fucked alot of people up especially overseas tradies.

So about 2 months ago i started at Tafe as an RPL student to get my Cert 3 in engineering. Heavy fabrication and heavy weld trade cert.
Should have it by Early November.
It opens alot more doors for me now having that, accompanied by my coded welding experience.

Im thinking when ive done this i might go one step further and study something in a similar field to get some fat ass cash coming in.
Not sure what as yet. Definately something that involves alot less tools. both puns intended.

Offline deicidess

• WF Corporal
  • \m/
    • View Profile
    • Paw Prints
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2010, 07:03:38 AM »
Behavioural Dog Trainer, run my own business www.pawprintspettraining.com.au
Also train dogs for people with physical disabilities for Assistance Dogs Australia
So yeah, train dogs!

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2010, 08:45:54 AM »
What are the best dogs?

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2010, 09:00:45 AM »
The ones that don't shit everywhere i.e. cats.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »
Or trained dogs.

Offline deicidess

• WF Corporal
  • \m/
    • View Profile
    • Paw Prints
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »
Everyone has personal preferences re: best dogs.

Mine are hounds (Beagle, Bloodhound, Basset) and Poodles of course. Labs and Goldens are sooo easy, like Border Collies. If you can't train those breeds you should just give up! I like a challenge.

Have also trained rats, pigs, horses and sheep. Pigs are so much fun to train!

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2010, 12:09:30 AM »
Are sled dogs hard to train?

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2010, 12:09:55 AM »
Not for sledding that is.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »
Are sled dogs hard to train?

Siberian Huskies or Alaskan Malamutes? Im picking up my Alaskan Malamute puppy next week actually. Yes, they are hard to train
Mongeese like results

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2010, 12:25:52 AM »
yeah Mag, AlyMutes are nice dogs, im kinda partial to a beagle too. I just love there temperament. So cheeky, but cute too.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2010, 01:16:04 AM »
I want a Siberian Huskie. Since they're both supposedly shit guard dogs I thought I go for the slightly smaller one. I figured it would be a little easier to handle and also I think they look slightly cooler. I just want a dog to come running with me and keep my missus company while I'm away. I thought being a sled dog huskies would be up for the run and also the running would do it good getting rid of the excess energy they're supposed to have. Also they look like wolves which is mad.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2010, 02:13:49 AM »
I want a Siberian Huskie. Since they're both supposedly shit guard dogs I thought I go for the slightly smaller one. I figured it would be a little easier to handle and also I think they look slightly cooler. I just want a dog to come running with me and keep my missus company while I'm away. I thought being a sled dog huskies would be up for the run and also the running would do it good getting rid of the excess energy they're supposed to have. Also they look like wolves which is mad.

They sure do look awesome. From what youre telling me, you probably would be better off with a Mal rather than a Husky to be honest. Huskies love to run, but they will run all day and all night if you let them. There's no such thing as wearing them out. Mals on the other hand were more used for pulling big heavy loads, as opposed to the Husky bred to pull a manned sled for days on end. Strength vs Stamina thing. Dont get me wrong, Mals will run and run and run but they arent as hyper as Huskies. Also Mals tend to be a bit more social and if you want a companion/guardian for your girlfriend/wife/kids, you cant go past the pack mentality of the Malamute. To be fair, Huskies are very similar in nature, just tend to be more frisky and harder to calm down. Both beautiful animals though and I reckon you will be happy with either of them. 

People say that they are shit guard dogs, but seriously, would you jump the fence with this looking back at you? especially when it starts to howl/talk to you.

Mongeese like results

Offline MetalMoe

• WF Major
  • BAIT IT, CAST IT, SNAG IT, STUFF IT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2010, 02:34:22 AM »
Blue heelers all the way 8)
BEER'N'BUNDY'N'BROOME
IF ITS TOURIST SEASON WHY CAN'T WE SHOOT THEM?

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2010, 07:30:18 AM »
Yeah, they would both be good guard dogs in a deterrent sense but from what I've read they're more likely to hide from an intruder than attack them. Don't really want an aggressive guard dog though, be more worried about them turning on someone you like than protecting you from someone you don't.

Offline DreadLine

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • www.ozfishforsale.com.au
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2010, 10:04:04 PM »
Yeah, we got robbed 2 weeks ago, they stole my birthday stash & the $100 bottle of birthday bourbon my band had bought me! Was fucken' pissed! Pretty sure my dog just tryed to play ball with the cunts the whole time they were in my backyard breaking in. hahaha

Subsequently, I just had an alarm system installed today!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 01:58:21 AM by DreadLine »

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2010, 02:00:57 AM »
Yeah, they would both be good guard dogs in a deterrent sense but from what I've read they're more likely to hide from an intruder than attack them. Don't really want an aggressive guard dog though, be more worried about them turning on someone you like than protecting you from someone you don't.

thats pretty much exactly the point in my eyes, especially since I have 3 kids.
Mongeese like results

Offline petrol n metal

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2010, 05:07:10 AM »
Blue heelers all the way 8)

FUCK YEAH! best dogs ever! Smart, loyal as fuck and full of personality, we had blues as family pets for as long as i can remember when growing up, I currently have an 18 month old one, he's my best mate!

Offline Archangel

• WF Major
  • Invite the Darkside In....
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2010, 12:58:16 AM »
I'm a tradie (a REAL MAN's job ... none of this sitting in an office shit)

Also I get more pussy than any of you faggots ever will

Hahaha. you are a redneck oxygen thief.
Conquest is made from the ashes of ones enemies...