Author Topic: No Sleep Til Festival 2010, Sunday 12th Dec, feat. MEGADETH, KATATONIA + MORE  (Read 10951 times)

Offline Trolld

• WF Colonel
  • Problem?
    • View Profile

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
I took some pics with a really old digital camera - any photoshop/pic editing guru's fancy cleaning them up for me? 

It'd be possible to clean up, but by the looks of things the main problem is blurriness from movement, unsuitable shutter speed, exposure, etc.

Was a not bad fest in the end, Megadeth were great - just a pity about Dave's voice bailing out from like halfway through onwards. Was impressed they just soldiered on and didn't make any attempts to cut the set short, if anything put in extra than I expected. Gwar were also great, so classic to see the whole stage show live. Thank god Katatonia played earlyish, got the lullabies out of the way so I didn't have to keep yawning. Thankfully 3 Inches of Blood stepped up the pace and brought us back to metal territory, with a bit of corniness and decent tempo. Everyone is right about Suicide Silence being woeful, I had to get out of there as my ears felt like they were almost bleeding from the screaming.

Offline Melkor

• WF Colonel
  • Pissing through the Ring of Fire \m/
    • View Profile
Katatonia were great, even though i was to fucked to stand up and enjoy it, same with 3 inches of blood. Frenzal rhomb were funny but punk music generally bores me. Dropkicks mixed in enough folk though to be entertaining, love bands with shitloads of instruments. First time seeing megadave, was good. GWAR were the band of the festival though, fucken awesome funniest band ive seen since ever. I had a gut instinct suicide silence and parkway were going to suck so saved time by NOT watching them, apparently i was right, you guys should trust your instincts more often.
...and on the other a soldier with a bullet wound in his lower belly and his sphincter shot away so that his faeces are leaking out. The smell of excrement mingles with that of the scorching flesh of the corpses being burned in the distance.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
I took some pics with a really old digital camera - any photoshop/pic editing guru's fancy cleaning them up for me?  

Maybe you could get them to stand still for a sec next time eh  :P

Offline Senton

• WF Major
  • Teeth!
    • View Profile
Come on, you mean you're not gonna photoshop Nosaj into that picture  :P
Critical Mass RTRFM 92.1
Every Wednesday from 9pm

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
yeah that was a bad sample pic. not worried about the blur, just wanted to get the colours and clarity touched up. the other pics aren't as blurry. that was taken with a 10 + year old digital camera that has had more sweat, beer, blood and pus sprayed on it than anything. more than what i can say for the new video camera that only lasted the first two songs.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
Come on, you mean you're not gonna photoshop Nosaj into that picture  :P
He's too busy cutting him out of shots these days...

You know what they say about trying to polish something that comes outta ya bum..

I know it's subtle (hard to tell viewing on the forum) but that's what ya gotta do when part of a shot is blurred and part isn't. Over sharpen and it looks worse. :P

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
Dammit! Ok - what about this one

You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.