Author Topic: For the record  (Read 15020 times)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
For the record
« on: November 12, 2010, 04:27:26 AM »
I did write a decent sized speil on this topic but decided to remove it. All been said before.

A friend of the famlies, friends, got bashed by a bunch of "you know who's" whilst in their own home, and they were women. Mother and daughter.
Completely random.
A regular Mrs Smith and daughter.
Belted with bats and sticks and then they re-grouped and came back for more before evading the pigs. Head trauma the whole bit.

Now before i go off on a fuckn rant again, i will leave it here.
This is just for the record. and a long one at that.

When the fuck is something gonna get done eh?

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
Re: For the record
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 04:37:05 AM »
Thats fucked man, just to be clear your talking about coons right?
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 04:47:32 AM »
You'd be correct.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 05:22:38 AM »
Got held up at knife point by a bunch of white guys at work a couple of weeks ago. All races do fucked up shit. I don't see how it's relevant that this crime was perpetrated by aboriginals.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 06:38:59 AM »
Thats not the mother and daughter in Googee is it? Heard that on the news yesterday. That shit is fucked, especialy when it's so close to home.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 01:53:45 PM »
Racism is pathetic. White people bash people too. Is skin colour the real issue here?

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2010, 12:37:22 AM »
you politcally correct nerds are like a dog with a bone hey. Its so fuckn mundayne.
This story whether you likey or not was about abo's doing bad shit to a family. There's you relevance.

Would you like me to change it to, white people did it? The family that copped it was white, is that race stereotyping? statisticaly? fuck yeah, im sure it is.

You made it about race not me. Seems you just cant wait to let the world know, oh yeah man, im pro anti racism.

Are you saying they didnt deliberatley target a white family with money and little fight in them?
Next you'll tell me that nobody understands them, they were just trying to make friends right?  :laugh:

Offline Solitis

• WF Corporal
  • Lying forgotten in the desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2010, 02:19:44 AM »
Why did you post this if not to back up some sort of argument that all aboriginal people are violent criminals?

What exactly would you suggest be 'done'?

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2010, 03:39:14 AM »
as you can read from my original post i was just throwing the event out there.

If you really wanna know if im racist or not then, no i really am not. Who's got the time for that shit?
I'll tell you now though, when im walking and i see bunch of abo's coming my way, im sure as fuck not feeling all warm inside are you?
This is not racist, this is just reaction, being just a product of my enviroment. Its not because im racist.

This just simply wasnt about fuckn abos to be totally honest. what i think of them means shit. Just because they were abos that did this thing, its automatically racist? It was a statement of truth, nothing else.
If i said they were whities or asian, nothing else would've be said. Do you see where im going with this? Not a good look.

Anyhoo, Sorry if any offence was made, lets just let it go eh? Fuck me. :no:

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 04:18:46 AM »
I asked if it was about skin colour. I've made no assumptions here. I believe if you carefully read over your posts you may find you've contradicted yourself a few times. No need to worry though. Every ones a hypocrite to some extent. Including myself.

It sucks that some people you care about were affected by it. Unfortunately it happens. My sisters ex-boyfriend tuned up in the early hours of the morning with an axe. He tried to smash the front door down demanding to see his son. When that didn't work he smashed a window and tried to jump in. Luckily he he got scared and took off when my brother and another guy confroted him.

I've never been broken into. I mainly credit this to the fact I've always had large guard dogs, Rottwieller, Doberman. German Shepard. Spend a bit of time training them and they become excellent security and excellent friends.

I also have a wooden table leg next to our bed and for fun I have a megaphone with speech\alarm options.

And For the record I find it hard to fathom any reason why anyone would want to randomly break into someone's house and bash them.

Ps. I'm hardly offended and mean no offence. Just wanted to have my say.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2010, 06:10:40 AM »
I believe if you carefully read over your posts you may find you've contradicted yourself a few times.

Yeah was having a bit of fun.  :P

Ps. I'm hardly offended and mean no offence. Just wanted to have my say.

By all means, was just looking back over some of my posts actually, i need to watch the way i bring stuff to the table. Kind of a bit in yer face.
Most times im just stirring, just for a bit of fun.
Without your say the whole thing is meaningless. I appreciate it. ;)

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2010, 02:33:18 PM »
Fuck this PC shit. 

They were BOONGS, and I think that the fact they were identified as such is a relevant point.  Why such a savage beating?  Its because boongs are trained by their boong parents from birth to HATE us.  So why is it wrong for us to hate them back?   
I hate them and wish our ancestors had eradicated them when we got here.  Chew on that, you bunch of bleeding hearts.

Really sorry to hear about it Deon mate, hope they pull through.

Offline HARD

• WF Colonel
  • 2nd RedD album KINGDOMS out August 2011
    • View Profile
    • Red Descending Home Page
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 04:34:01 PM »
Jez you back on the WF eh?  :D

I just hope our next gig's thread gets more hits than this one..  :P

Crime is often a lower socio/ low education thing and in Australia, Aboriginals unfortunately make up a large proportion of that stat..

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »
Fuck this PC shit. 

They were BOONGS, and I think that the fact they were identified as such is a relevant point.  Why such a savage beating?  Its because boongs are trained by their boong parents from birth to HATE us.  So why is it wrong for us to hate them back?   
I hate them and wish our ancestors had eradicated them when we got here.  Chew on that, you bunch of bleeding hearts.

Really sorry to hear about it Deon mate, hope they pull through.

I pretty much agree Jez. Living in Geraldton for 10 years, and prior to that, Bentley, I have had my fair share of boong moments. Enough to go from a naive kid not ever knowing an "aboriginal" and knowing nothing about them, to having no respect at all for them because of the things I see them do. Yes white people do stupid shit too, but it just seems that the ratio of boongs doing stupid shit is way higher. Thats why they get singled out. We all know it. Whether you want to admit it or not.

for the record, I know/have known some really good abo people - and they will flat out admit that they hate coons too. Ive heard many of them say it.
Mongeese like results

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2010, 05:17:05 PM »
Aboriginals have never been accused of genocide. I don't mean to lessen the crime but when you look at the larger picture rather than your own tunnel view white people are far more destructive and violent.

I just don't see what there is to gain in the effort it takes to racist. Assholes come in all shapes and colours. We learn to pick up warning signals I suppose. I will say that in my experience aboriginals can be unpredictable at times but Italians are known for being anal about money, Americans are loudmouthed, Kiwi's fuck sheep...

Anyway if you want to bag the shit out of them go for it. I won't try to stop you  ;)

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 05:47:18 PM »
Aboriginals have never been accused of genocide.

Its because they arent smart enough to orchestrate such a thing. They're also too fucking lazy. Most of them cant even get a job.
Mongeese like results

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »
racism or not, this seems to be true, for a minority they sure hold a big fuckn majority of all the bad shit that goes on round here.

again not a racist comment, actual factual. really truly. 

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 08:04:53 PM »
I find it ironic that black metallers like yourself, young Grim, can defend abos despite all the harm they do, and yet hate and despise christians when they are completely harmless.    ;D

Offline hatefueled

• WF Major
  • Hatefueled.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • hatefuled's art
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
christians arnt that harmless. in fact christianity played a big part in the history of white people takin over australia. converting the tribes one by one like some kind of screwed up 'this is normal, your lifestyle isnt. here, have clean water, clothes and biblical brain washing or your just not civilised enough. i'd be pissed off too in their shoes just for that. but on the other hand, the white people thought they were doing a good thing. theres no way these offending individuals thought they were doing good by breaking in and bashing girls up.

-Wednesday.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 10:08:36 PM »
Jez you don't post here for months because it's getting too immature for you and the first thing you post when you get back is one of the most immature posts I've seen since you left.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 10:29:01 PM »
I have been posting for weeks you blind fucktard.  What do you care about my opinion anyway?  I sure don't care about yours.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2010, 10:30:12 PM »
whats immature about it?

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »
I find it ironic that black metallers like yourself, young Grim, can defend abos despite all the harm they do, and yet hate and despise christians when they are completely harmless.    ;D
Fuck christianity, fuck the pope and fuck the the imaginary thing you call god.

Far more people have died in the 'right of the white christian god' than all the aboriginal people have caused harm to in all of history. Check it out, christianity is responsible for many deaths. Do your research. But then your probably viewing from a 'white christian god' angle that your unwilling to dismantle. Your loss because there is so many lies in it and so much freedom and beauty outside of it. Bath in the lie! Believe the lie! Spread the lie! Teach the lie as gospel! Kill and discredit those who oppose! This is your culture. Forget the lie and be free!

Some nice people got hurt by some nasty people. If the exactly the same crime was committed by white people to white people does that make it a lesser crime? Should the white bashers get a lesser sentence than the white bashers? The crime is the same and the results are the same. The victims got hurt. The only difference is skin colour and prejudice.  

In regards to the black metaller reference. You seemed to have formed some opinions about black metallers too. I believe I don't fit the stereotype and I think most people who know me would agree so jam that up twat.

And for someone that calls me young, you display some childish behaviour old man  ;)

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »
Jez you pig fucker you are worse than Hitler.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2010, 11:00:20 PM »
Grim you still are making this about race.
My first post told a story, i didnt make any comments about how fucked boongs were or anything like that, you and chantian are the only 2 that flipped the race card.

and with very little coaxing i might add.
wtf's up with that then?