Author Topic: For the record  (Read 15018 times)

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: For the record
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2010, 06:59:24 AM »
One thing about the out of town aboriginals though is that they only start shit with other out of town aboriginals. White guys are rarely targetted. In fact, from what I saw the local aboriginals are even scared of the whites.

I take it that you never grew up in such a place? I spent 13 years of my life growing up in the Pilbara, I know how bad it can get.....
But then on the other hand, I know some people are trying to make a change for the better.
Actually I think Damo was born in port Hedland. I remember that from reading his Bio on a Blacksteel page many years ago.

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2010, 07:15:53 AM »
One thing about the out of town aboriginals though is that they only start shit with other out of town aboriginals. White guys are rarely targetted. In fact, from what I saw the local aboriginals are even scared of the whites.

I take it that you never grew up in such a place? I spent 13 years of my life growing up in the Pilbara, I know how bad it can get.....
But then on the other hand, I know some people are trying to make a change for the better.
Actually I think Damo was born in port Hedland. I remember that from reading his Bio on a Blacksteel page many years ago.

Well if thats true, I feel sorry for him.....Port Hedland, its Roebourne by the seaside

Said in jest of course...or is that, in Jez?
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2010, 08:09:40 AM »
hahaha wow. i read most of that...

theres so many points to this thing and almost all of it is relevant. ok, im asian, and that asian driver thing is probably too true, ive witnessed it many a time. a stereotype works in media and satire because its a representation of what the majority of it really is.

from my point of view the reason of why the public tries to be "politically correct" is because of the history of all the genocide/breeding out shit. guilt.
then the government provides a blind eye due to previous horrors. same with america and terms like "afro americans" and how its a hate crime when its one way and not when its the other.
ill do some really bad shit to you now, regret it later, and make up some bullshit nonsense to feedback to you in return for your pain.
alot of races have done this as well, and im not just targeting white people.
i grew up in malaysia, and i say it is fucked, totally different history, one common factor - fucktards. the country is overwhelmed with violence and crime, corruption. it is claimed to be "multicultural" and the most fact is, that it is. but there are so many racists there alone. asians hating asians. no shit. states that belong to extremist muslim political parties who have been known to harbour terrorists, and none of the other races gets a say. better off if they had stayed with the british.
fucktards exist everywhere.

i agree with whoever's point it was to make everything equal, as it fuckin shuld be. 'they' (ooh look at me being politically correct) have had plenty of chances and its one's choice to take action in the now instead of doing fuckall and thinking of the past.

also the point of christianity being ok to be hated. i dont oppose just the one religion, but all. choice belongs to all of us and people get to choose to have religion. ok.
but what i hate is that if you do that, dont be a fuckin hypocrite, and dont claim holy war... thats just bullshit. no religion tells u to kill, and even if it does, did you think ur mommy would like it? fuck no. religious people are the biggest hypocrites ever, its like a placebo for "sinning" - i can do this because 'god' will forgive me. people that go the long way round when the obvious truth is common sense.

above all - man breeds hate, and even to the most docile, they will be affected. i think it comes down to abit of self control and common sense.
blargh. rant over.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2010, 02:56:17 PM »
Holy shit, what an intelligent post.  Who knew you were that smart?

Just stay off the fucking roads.   ;D

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2010, 03:22:37 PM »
Holy shit, what an intelligent post.  Who knew you were that smart?

Come on, his asian, I thought all asians were smart. He probably does 5 hours of maths homework every night even though his left school, just for the fun of it  :P

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 16, 2010, 06:55:03 PM »
I donno why Asians are bad drivers. Most countries in Asia have fuck all (enforced) driving rules and you have to be pro at driving to get anywhere alive.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2010, 08:09:49 PM »
I donno why Asians are bad drivers. Most countries in Asia have fuck all (enforced) driving rules and you have to be pro at driving to get anywhere alive.

yeah, hence why they think it applies everywhere.
luckily, i learnt how to drive here.  :rofl:

Just stay off the fucking roads.   ;D

man, if i crash, its the department of transport's fault  :laugh:

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2010, 08:34:28 PM »
Ppl on motorbikes and SUVs are worse./

Offline erecshyrinol

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2010, 12:04:01 AM »

yeah, hence why they think it applies everywhere.
luckily, i learnt how to drive here.  :rofl:

Just stay off the fucking roads.   ;D

man, if i crash, its the department of transport's fault  :laugh:

Win.

I learnt how to drive here in Australia, and drove in Singapore for 2 years when I was there. Drivers are aggressive over there, inconsiderate but you learn how to anticipate problems before they happen. The path to getting a license over there is more intense and difficult than it is over here. Over here, you get retards trying to hoon around and reckon they own the roads. And that to me is fucking annoying, and I reckon have put alot of people in danger. Besides, I've seen as many whites and Asians who don't know how to drive, or are just plain arseholes on the road.

Either way. People suck. :P
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:07:04 AM by erecshyrinol »

Offline amy

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2010, 12:12:53 AM »
im a shit driver  ;D

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2010, 12:58:15 AM »
I don't disagree with half of what's been said, and I'm sure as shit no bleeding heart, but my point was (in a roundabout way) is that people like you (Jez) are aggressors.  You're so filled with hate that you won't stop to think before throwing a punch causing an otherwise easily diffused situation turning into an all out war.  I'm not saying you can always talk your way out of a violent situation, but when you approach an abo stiff as a board and fists clenched, what do you reckon is gonna happen?  That in my opinion is racism and completely counterproductive and why racists suck.

You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 17, 2010, 01:17:22 AM »
I don't disagree with half of what's been said, and I'm sure as shit no bleeding heart, but my point was (in a roundabout way) is that people like you (Jez) are aggressors.

Talking about driving, people who don't know how to enter and drive through roundabouts correctly. Shits me to no end!

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 17, 2010, 01:25:13 AM »
I don't disagree with half of what's been said, and I'm sure as shit no bleeding heart, but my point was (in a roundabout way) is that people like you (Jez) are aggressors.

Talking about driving, people who don't know how to enter and drive through roundabouts correctly. Shits me to no end!

Again with the driving, cunts who dont enter the freeway at speed. Dangerous and idiotic.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #88 on: November 17, 2010, 01:33:44 AM »
Whats with those people who enter onto the freeway and then stay left? I mean really left. There is plenty of space to get into the lane of traffic but they insist on staying as close as possible to the white line. Sometimes I get into the line of traffic before them even though are in front of me. Then they act like I'm some kind of lunatic who's trying to run them off the road. It's called merging dickhead!

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2010, 01:39:17 AM »
Women are shit drivers.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2010, 01:49:18 AM »
People who drive Getz's are shit drivers.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

Offline Stormrider

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • \m/ \m/
    • View Profile
    • Riot Squad
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2010, 02:15:10 AM »
People who drive Getz's are shit drivers.

They need to 'Getz' the fuck off the road  :eyebrows:

RIOT SQUAD - The New Force in THRASH
https://www.facebook.com/Riot.Squad.aus

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2010, 03:32:11 AM »
I drive a Getz, you fucking cunts!

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2010, 04:01:49 AM »
Case in point, chief.  ;D

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2010, 04:44:48 AM »
 :upyours:

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2010, 04:46:40 AM »
GETZ FUCKED.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2010, 06:35:44 AM »
Getz are the worst piece of shit garbage excuse for a 'car' ever. I was forced to drive one (work car with a petrol card so wasn't gonna complain that much), and I could list for days why they are so shit - the worst car I've ever driven, and I've driven (not owned) some bangers in my time.
Aside from the multitude of other problems, they are ergonomically designed for weirdly proportioned little people (chicks I spose), hunchbacks or those not too far evolved with arms longer than their legs. The steering wheel seems like it is almost directly above the pedals, so having the seat back (although it doesn't allow to go back far enough), you have to hunch over so your hands reach almost past your knees.
Worst pile of shite ever made and should be sent back to the rubbish country they come from. You'd have to have rocks in your head to pay for one (no offence, Simon ;D ).

Thankfully I complained enough to finally get work to exchange it for a mitsubishi colt, and although it wouldn't be my first choice of vehicle, the price (and free petrol) is right, and it's millennia ahead of the aforementioned crap.
</end of rant>

I don't disagree with half of what's been said, and I'm sure as shit no bleeding heart, but my point was (in a roundabout way) is that people like you (Jez) are aggressors.  You're so filled with hate that you won't stop to think before throwing a punch causing an otherwise easily diffused situation turning into an all out war.  I'm not saying you can always talk your way out of a violent situation, but when you approach an abo stiff as a board and fists clenched, what do you reckon is gonna happen?  That in my opinion is racism and completely counterproductive and why racists suck.

Ahh.. I wouldn't say Jez is all talk but he isn't an aggressor. I've been with him when he's encountered non-reflectives on numerous occasions, and although he'll be quick to be mentally preparing himself for how to tackle a problem should it occur, and probably start glaring in an uninviting manner, he doesn't start on anyone else unprovoked.
He's just quicker to make it apparent with how he thinking about a situation, whereas the majority of people are thinking it, but are more timid about it. Sorry to spoil your rep there, Jezza  8)

As far as racial stereotyping goes (which is racism in other terms) it has been human evolution to do it, and has been with us since we've existed. Knowing which tribes or groups are friendly, which you can trade or hunt with, or which aren't and are going to attack you is important in survival. Categorising things is a natural part of life, how you use that information or instinct is up to you. I know certain groups are going to have members which are more likely to have particular tendencies or features, which I will have processing at the back of my mind, but I take everyone on a case by case basis.
As already touched on, being 'racist' isn't a white thing.. I've know people of asian or other descents that have been more racist than your standard caucasian.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2010, 06:57:49 AM »
I drive a Getz, you fucking cunts!
Me too. Since may this year.

Offline TAPOUT

• WF Private
  • HURRRGGGGHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
    • TAPOUT Facebook page
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2010, 07:41:06 AM »
A GETZ?  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DRIVE A REAL MAN'S CAR FOR FUCKS SAKE
You Wanna Go, Cunt?

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2010, 08:10:36 AM »
I prefer it to a Commodore. Seriously. Over rated and over priced cars. I'm perfectly comfortable in my little Getz and while it may not be the manliest car in town at least it doesn't get me pulled over by the cops on a weekly basis, nor does it guzzle half a pay check's worth of fuel and make me look like a complete bogan. The above qualities make it work for me.

Real men drive cheap, fuel efficient, low emission, modest cars YOU FUCKING CUNT. WANNA FIGHT?