Author Topic: For the record  (Read 14950 times)

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: For the record
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
I'm assuming white people commit more crimes of those types if only because there's a much larger white population. Taking into account population I would not have a clue though.

Edit: Indigenous population was around 2% of total population of Australian in 2001.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:43:21 PM by chantian_deanie »

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2010, 07:51:30 PM »
I wonder if anyone could give any actual facts like, the number of home invasions by white people and abos, and the level of violence involved? Would be interesting to know which is higher or are they the same.
Hahahahahaha oh no fucking chance, such an investigation would be "Rascist".  Just like when the three strikes rule was chucked, because it too was "Rascist".  That one STILL leaves me just shaking my head in amazement, the ultimate in non-rascist and non-preferencist policies is considered Racist because it was going to put more boongs in the pokie.  Fuck!

Well, who needs a survey anyway, why not just look at the prisons.  Even with the ALS there to keep on saving Boong arses again and again, the prisons are half full of abos, now why would that be?  
From theage.com:
Aborigines are 11 times more likely to be imprisoned than other Australians.
Indigenous juveniles are 20 times more likely to be detained than other juveniles.

20 times more likely?  Then considering the concessions they get, I would suggest that they are committing 40% of the offences.

That being said I'd rather have white people break into my house, for no logical reason at all.
Naturally.  They smell better for a start.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 07:57:02 PM by Catalyst »

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2010, 07:54:13 PM »
http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/4722.0.55.003/

Yep no stats on violent crime according to race. That's about as close as you can get to it.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »
A friend of mine got bashed a few weeks back, but I didn't feel the need to start a thread about it to create a pointless and unwinnable debate.

Just sayin'.

Sorry to hear it all the same.

Yup, wont be making that mistake again.
Youre fucking right though, i dont know why i even bothered in the first place.

Good onya though Goat!  You at the very least made a half arsed attempt not to mention what colour the attackers were, even having to rewrite your post!  I applaud your control, but did you originally write something like: "some friends of mine were brutally attacked in their home, I think that's fucked!" then decide that the only real reason you're posting the story is to make it known that they were attacked by abos, without actually saying it? 

Yeah i did kinda, but it wasnt guided at Abs as a race, i dont think that many people, if they sat and had a good think about it, would actually be able to hate a single race in its entirety based on anything really.
unless you got a serious bug up your ass.
Does everything has to be 100% explained for people to understand though? i was pissed off, still am, they "were" abodiginies, they didnt do it because they were abos, they just were abos that did it. Couldve easily been any ol bunch of pricks.
I made a point of saying "you know who's" because you all fuckn do know who, thats the point? everyone knew instantly.

Youre right, not all abos are bad, i know this, and i also dont give a shit.
There is without a doubt though, a serious fuckn problem with alot of them.
The decent one's out there must fuckn cringe when they hear about this shit all time. Same as when we read up on history, and what the whities have done over the years.
You just get judged in life, thats just tough shit, it'll never change.
Being obvious metalers, alot of us get sniggerd at all the time. where does it end? When some one like hitler starts shit, then its time to go, fuck, thats is bit fuckn out there. Better get this fucker under control.
In the meatime, divisions, for whatever reason for us commoners, is what defines us.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2010, 09:47:04 PM »
I was run off the road on the Tonkin going 100+kmh a week or so ago, by a twit who couldn't be bothered to look to the right before changing lanes.  I came within a metre of wrapping my car around a concrete pillar, a very high chance it would have been killed.  The funny thing is that as I was overtaking him I saw that the whole side of his car was smashed in and I thought "this guy clearly has hit another car in the side, probably changing lanes".  The fact I was looking so closely at his car was the one thing that saved my arse, because I saw his side indicator flick on a second or two before he yanked into my lane, and I was already hitting the brakes as I swerved off the road into the sand.
When I caught up to the bloke I was angry enough tosmash him, but he seemed most apologetic and I decided to let it go. 

I was not at all suprised that he was Asian. 

The stereotype that all asians are shitty drivers has been created by the fact that there are SO fucking many bad asian drivers on the road.  Are they all shockers?  Oh course not.  But from my experience and the experience of most others, it is a stereotype based on a good chunk of fact.  It is SAFER to assume the Asian driver next to you is a danger than to let him kill you and only THEN accept that the stereotype is there for a reason.

So why is it so wrong to apply the same stereotype to Abos?  A vast percentage of the crime committed in this city is by them, and beating trhe shit out of people - and each other - is so commonplace in their culture that it is virtually a given that the aboriginal you see on the street is a fighter.  As my lady said today, if she sees a group of ANY guys coming towards her on a Saturday Night in Northbridge, she is automatically put on edge, but only abos inspire the same level of trepidation and instinctual dangerwhen confronted in broad daylight in the suburbs.  The logic behind this is that alcohol and drugs will make people in groups far more dangerous, and only a group of abos is likely to be shitfaced on piss or smashed on solvents at 10AM on a Tuesday morning.  Add to that the culture of parental neglect, defiance against authority and insulation from  prosecution, and you have an explosive cocktail just waiting for a match.  Any match.

It matters not one jot that the problem is caused by bad parenting, problems with piss and drugs and all the other excuses.  The reality is that the Stereotype exists for a reason, and no matter how hard we may try to deny it, it is safer to keep that stereotype in the front part of our brains.  It just might save your life one day.

Or don't.  You wanna get bashed its your business.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »

I made a point of saying "you know who's" because you all fuckn do know who, thats the point? everyone knew instantly.

thats pretty much the entire point of this thread. People are calling you racist, yet you never actually said they were abo's. Everyone instantly knew - that says it all. Its not racist to single out a race because of actual facts. None of this shit is myth. The simple truth is, a large percentage of abos are bad people. Im sorry, and I wish as much as anyone it wasnt true, but it is. Deal with it.
Mongeese like results

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2010, 10:25:02 PM »

The stereotype that all asians are shitty drivers has been created by the fact that there are SO fucking many bad asian drivers on the road.  Are they all shockers?  Oh course not.  But from my experience and the experience of most others, it is a stereotype based on a good chunk of fact.  It is SAFER to assume the Asian driver next to you is a danger than to let him kill you and only THEN accept that the stereotype is there for a reason.

It's also the same with fishing. Catching more than their legal limit of fish and other seafood as well as undersize catches. A couple of my mates have seen that so many times.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2010, 10:59:48 PM »
I was run off the road on the Tonkin going 100+kmh a week or so ago, by a twit who couldn't be bothered to look to the right before changing lanes.  I came within a metre of wrapping my car around a concrete pillar, a very high chance it would have been killed.  The funny thing is that as I was overtaking him I saw that the whole side of his car was smashed in and I thought "this guy clearly has hit another car in the side, probably changing lanes".  The fact I was looking so closely at his car was the one thing that saved my arse, because I saw his side indicator flick on a second or two before he yanked into my lane, and I was already hitting the brakes as I swerved off the road into the sand.
When I caught up to the bloke I was angry enough tosmash him, but he seemed most apologetic and I decided to let it go. 

So why is it so wrong to apply the same stereotype to Abos?  A vast percentage of the crime committed in this city is by them, and beating trhe shit out of people - and each other - is so commonplace in their culture that it is virtually a given that the aboriginal you see on the street is a fighter.  As my lady said today, if she sees a group of ANY guys coming towards her on a Saturday Night in Northbridge, she is automatically put on edge, but only abos inspire the same level of trepidation and instinctual dangerwhen confronted in broad daylight in the suburbs.  The logic behind this is that alcohol and drugs will make people in groups far more dangerous, and only a group of abos is likely to be shitfaced on piss or smashed on solvents at 10AM on a Tuesday morning.  Add to that the culture of parental neglect, defiance against authority and insulation from  prosecution, and you have an explosive cocktail just waiting for a match.  Any match.

It matters not one jot that the problem is caused by bad parenting, problems with piss and drugs and all the other excuses.  The reality is that the Stereotype exists for a reason, and no matter how hard we may try to deny it, it is safer to keep that stereotype in the front part of our brains.  It just might save your life one day.

Or don't.  You wanna get bashed its your business.

I actually agree with most of this.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2010, 11:29:00 PM »
I flunked my Biology exam last Friday...

I was asked to name two things

commonly found in cells.

Apparently, 'Aboriginals' and 'Boat People'

were not the correct answers.
Mongeese like results

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2010, 02:03:29 AM »
Goat, after reading your last post I understand your situation a lot better. I don't believe you actually set out to start a topic to bag the shit out them. But you did anyway. I point out some flaws in yours and Jez's posts and and then I get attacked for speaking my mind. I said I'm not on a moral crusade. I posted earlier that I don't care if you bag them. I've even pointed out some common flaws in them. 

And if anyone thinks I take black metal too seriously then maybe you haven't seen this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVPRFTUbRw

Offline Gringo

• WF Colonel
  • Bear it a little longer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2010, 03:49:22 AM »
Even before I clicked that I was hoping it was going to be At War With God.  :D

Offline petrol n metal

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2010, 04:23:16 AM »
it shits me so fucking much when people get labelled racist for pointing out obvious and know facts about any given race, its proven that aboriginals are raised into a culture of disrespect for authority, substance abuse being ok, ill treatment of women being ok, settling of disputes with brutal violence, crime ect ect. its the truth, deal with it. for fuck sake, when was the last time you saw a suspect on crime stoppers that wasnt black? I know there not all bad, but it dosnt change the fact that most of them are just lazy crime breeding scum. if that makes me racist in societys eyes, so be it, im racist. but even a racist isnt low enough to beat the fuck out of women, in their own home, for any or no reason.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2010, 04:30:33 AM »
Nobody's mentioned the rape of young children in the outback camps. Those assholes should be given a spear up their ass or something. Black or white it's just fucked. The government said it was going to do something when it was all over the media but now it's gone quiet I'm assuming nothings getting done. Difficult problem though.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2010, 04:46:48 AM »
Nobody's mentioned the rape of young children in the outback camps. Those assholes should be given a spear up their ass or something. Black or white it's just fucked. The government said it was going to do something when it was all over the media but now it's gone quiet I'm assuming nothings getting done. Difficult problem though.

yeah, that shit is disgusting and makes me sick.... I mean, who would fuck a bush-coon?  :sick:
Mongeese like results

Offline cyanide_christ

• WF Colonel
  • Recording, engineering, mixing services available!
    • View Profile
    • Chaos Divine official web page
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 08:47:53 AM »
I'm being sent to Fitzroy Crossing next May to record an indigenous blues album for 5 weeks and I'm fucking excited about it. I can't wait.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2010, 06:37:22 PM »
I'm being sent to Fitzroy Crossing next May to record an indigenous blues album for 5 weeks and I'm fucking excited about it. I can't wait.

Really? Fitzroy Crossing? Man, Take yer frickin sun block up there dude. Should be an interesting proji eh.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 07:20:47 PM »

Really? Fitzroy Crossing? Man, Take yer frickin sun block up there dude. Should be an interesting proji eh.

He'll do anything and go anywhere to avoid bathing  :err:

Offline Solitis

• WF Corporal
  • Lying forgotten in the desert
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2010, 03:04:37 AM »
Never change, WF, never, ever change. Especially you, Jez.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2010, 04:43:42 AM »
Ive been spending some time up North with my corporate band, playing places like Broome, Meekatharra, Newman, South Headland, Karratha.

In particular, Meekatharra has quite a high proportion of aboriginal people, about 50% of the town.
As some people may already know, they are a very different breed out there. Far from perfect (like white people) but with their own sense of value and culture.
They are not refined people, and the white people in the town address them in a similar way you would children. Simplified, direct.

Depending on the side of the fence you're sitting, you could see this as racist or necessary - But the reality is, its working. Mekkatharra has a large proportion of aboriginals and yet it also has a VERY low crime rate per head of population.

That said, I always call things as I see it. Yes they make me uncomfortable when I see them in numbers on the street - Yes, I suspect theyre up to no-good when more than one walk into a store together, and yes Id absolutely find it relevant if they were responsible for bashing relatives of mine.

Somebody brought up the point about not being able to choose your race as opposed to religious choice. This to me is a smokescreen and avoids the greater point - Which is that we are a sum of our actions.
The only thing in this entire World that we ever have any control over is our attitude, so people should do well to try and manage it.

Offline petrol n metal

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2010, 05:18:41 AM »
Ive been spending some time up North with my corporate band, playing places like Broome, Meekatharra, Newman, South Headland, Karratha.

In particular, Meekatharra has quite a high proportion of aboriginal people, about 50% of the town.
As some people may already know, they are a very different breed out there. Far from perfect (like white people) but with their own sense of value and culture.
They are not refined people, and the white people in the town address them in a similar way you would children. Simplified, direct.

Depending on the side of the fence you're sitting, you could see this as racist or necessary - But the reality is, its working. Mekkatharra has a large proportion of aboriginals and yet it also has a VERY low crime rate per head of population.

That said, I always call things as I see it. Yes they make me uncomfortable when I see them in numbers on the street - Yes, I suspect theyre up to no-good when more than one walk into a store together, and yes Id absolutely find it relevant if they were responsible for bashing relatives of mine.

Somebody brought up the point about not being able to choose your race as opposed to religious choice. This to me is a smokescreen and avoids the greater point - Which is that we are a sum of our actions.
The only thing in this entire World that we ever have any control over is our attitude, so people should do well to try and manage it.

because the aboriginals out in areas like that are all full bloods, they very rarely cause trouble. even in suburbia, its not the full bloods that cause the problems, its the half casts.

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2010, 06:17:47 AM »
Hence the difference between Aboriginals and Boongs.  I hate Boongs, they have earned every inch of my hate.  There could well be some abos out there who arent boongs, I would like to meet an aboriginal who wasn't a boong.

I would like a pet dragon too.

I debate the theory that out-of-town abos are good abos, I have plenty of mates who work out of town and they reckon that everywhere they go they have trouble with the locals.  They might not all be acting aggressively or stealing from you, and some aren't even drunk, but every single one of the pricks wants something for free and is happy to ask for it.  It is all harrassment, and nobody should be accosted by street beggars in this country.

Admittedly, the physical confrontations that DO happen are usually when they won't take no for an answer and it is MY mates throwing the punches.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2010, 06:23:35 AM »
Hence the difference between Aboriginals and Boongs.  I hate Boongs, they have earned every inch of my hate.  There could well be some abos out there who arent boongs, I would like to meet an aboriginal who wasn't a boong.

I would like a pet dragon too.

I debate the theory that out-of-town abos are good abos, I have plenty of mates who work out of town and they reckon that everywhere they go they have trouble with the locals.  They might not all be acting aggressively or stealing from you, and some aren't even drunk, but every single one of the pricks wants something for free and is happy to ask for it.  It is all harrassment, and nobody should be accosted by street beggars in this country.

Admittedly, the physical confrontations that DO happen are usually when they won't take no for an answer and it is MY mates throwing the punches.

One thing about the out of town aboriginals though is that they only start shit with other out of town aboriginals. White guys are rarely targetted. In fact, from what I saw the local aboriginals are even scared of the whites.

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2010, 06:47:59 AM »
One thing about the out of town aboriginals though is that they only start shit with other out of town aboriginals. White guys are rarely targetted. In fact, from what I saw the local aboriginals are even scared of the whites.

I take it that you never grew up in such a place? I spent 13 years of my life growing up in the Pilbara, I know how bad it can get.....
But then on the other hand, I know some people are trying to make a change for the better.
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2010, 06:49:12 AM »
Wow, are you sure?   Meeka sounds a bit like heaven to me.  

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2010, 06:51:41 AM »

One of my mates is half cast. He's fairly clued on and has no problems saying bad things about them at all. I suppose you could him racist. I was working with him for a while and this guy with bright orange hair was trying to give him shit for being part aboriginal. He laughed and said to the other guy "I might be a top deck but your a ginger nigger!".