Author Topic: Enlightened by Darkness - Our album mailed to you FREE!!! No catch!  (Read 3731 times)

Offline enlightenedbydarkness

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Enlightened By Darkness is a melodic death/thrash band for which I was the vocalist from 2003 - 2008. We were based in Qld and played a shit tonne of gigs over that time, playing with everyone from Cog and The Butterfly Effect to I Killed The Prom Queen and Metalstock 2007.

I guess the sound of the band could best be described as a mix of At The Gates, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden and Immortal (best to have a listen yourself).

I have copies of our album "Buried Beneath" that I am giving away for FREE, including FREE postage to anywhere in the world. Feel free to check out some of the tunes at our MySpace (www.myspace.com/ebdmetal) and see whether or not the band is your cup of tea.

If you would like a copy of our album, just email your name and postal address to enlightenedbydarkness@hotmail.com and I will mail you a copy within a week.

I would like to hear what you think of the tunes you listen to, so reply in this thread with any thoughts (positive or negative).

Cheers - Hayden