Author Topic: A new venue!  (Read 5952 times)

Offline Jamminjimbo

• WF Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: A new venue!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2011, 12:04:08 AM »
either that or everymetal head will be getting fired for not turning up to work on thursday! ;D
Auschwitz,the meaning of pain.

Offline Fabs26

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2011, 02:54:26 AM »
Hey everyone, thanks for the support. All of your support will be needed to make this night a success and keep it going as a regular event.

Damo, yeah sausage sizzles do wonders, hey! I know that I usually hang out around the barbeque, no matter what else is going on, just because I need to keep stuffing myself haha. I can invest in these kinds of things, for sure. I just have to see what I can do, as there are issues relating to health and safety regulations that club has to uphold.

Update about the night - I have moved the night to the 23rd of February as that works out better for everyone involved in the organisation of the night. This will give us a bit more time to organise some more things for the night to keep all you guys happy!

I'll keep everyone updated and once the gig is officially announced (hopefully beginning of next week) I will make a facebook event for everyone check out and submit the gig details to WF.

Thanks again to everyone for all the responses and all the support. You guys wont be disappointed.

Offline adam502

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2011, 03:03:52 AM »
good stuff fabs,

i agree with that other guy with orginizing a sausage sizz, i know that ide buy one for sure if there was one there lol all $$ helps when starting something small like this, u just gotta get this shit on the way :)

a band that would definately take a spot is "paradise in exile" they are death-core *cough* but they actually arnt bad for what they are lol and they are new and wanting gigs

...also u should get the man strippers strippers from saturday night to hand out some flyers in there collars in cuffs on the streets.... or u dont have to do that

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2011, 05:00:33 AM »
They should drop the deathcore label and claim tech death. People will buy it, trust me.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline METAL_STEVE

• WF Colonel
  • Over worked and under fucked
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2011, 05:25:43 AM »
I have moved the night to the 23rd of February

Oh well, count me out  :(
Maiden priorities I'm afraid (to shoot strangers...)  ;D

Offline BaileyHorizon

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2011, 05:37:08 AM »
I have moved the night to the 23rd of February

Oh well, count me out  :(
Maiden priorities I'm afraid (to shoot strangers...)  ;D

Same here :P I got a midnight flight on the 23rd, fly into Sydney on the 24th ready for Maiden that night :P

Offline Fabs26

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
Haha ahh well, I wont claim that this night is going to be better than a Maiden show!!!  :P

I'm going to investigate the sausage sizzle idea. I know some people have tried to do it at Republic before but there was some reason why they couldn't. Even if I have to apply for some kind of... food serving licence, I will do that in the mean time.

a band that would definately take a spot is "paradise in exile" they are death-core *cough* but they actually arnt bad for what they are lol and they are new and wanting gigs

...also u should get the man strippers strippers from saturday night to hand out some flyers in there collars in cuffs on the streets.... or u dont have to do that

I'll contact Paradise in Exile soon, thanks for the info. Hahahaha the male strippers... Well, I guess they would pull a lot of milfs n gilfs to the gig. Everyone loves milfs n gilfs.  :cunning:

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2011, 04:02:14 PM »
I know some people have tried to do it at Republic before but there was some reason why they couldn't.
It would quite possibly have to do with ventilation/open flame issues having a BBQ indoors.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »
Everyone loves milfs n gilfs.  :cunning:

LOVE MILFS AND GILFS.
 :laugh:

Offline Fabs26

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2011, 04:03:35 AM »
I know some people have tried to do it at Republic before but there was some reason why they couldn't.
It would quite possibly have to do with ventilation/open flame issues having a BBQ indoors.

Hey, I asked about the sausage sizzle today. We can't do it because the Republic doesn't have a licence as a restaurant, only as a bar/club... Kind of lame. However, I can figure ways around that, it just wont be hot dogs, but could quite possibly be other hot food. Just need to find the right loop hole lol.

Everyone loves milfs n gilfs.  :cunning:

LOVE MILFS AND GILFS.

Dude... Fuck yes.

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2011, 04:05:28 AM »

Hey, I asked about the sausage sizzle today. We can't do it because the Republic doesn't have a licence as a restaurant, only as a bar/club... Kind of lame. However, I can figure ways around that, it just wont be hot dogs, but could quite possibly be other hot food. Just need to find the right loop hole lol.

Everyone loves milfs n gilfs.  :cunning:

LOVE MILFS AND GILFS.

Dude... Fuck yes.

Your mum's a bit of a looker if I remember correctly
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline adam502

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »
she sure is admiral she sure is :)