Author Topic: tattoo  (Read 2741 times)

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
tattoo
« on: January 26, 2011, 02:18:46 AM »
Can anyone recommend a good tattooist in perth? Not sure what I want yet probably some kind of cool looking monster/animal. 

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
Re: tattoo
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 03:18:54 AM »
Dot dot dot.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline sheppo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:11:53 AM »
Unique in Subi are probably the best in perth as far as reputation goes but i would only recommend them if you want something that has super detail in it, around $160p/h. ive gotten all of mine from WA ink in freo the're really good too $100p/h. But check out each stores photo folders so you can see what work they have done on other people.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 07:42:30 AM »
Unique in Subi are probably the best in perth as far as reputation goes but i would only recommend them if you want something that has super detail in it, around $160p/h. ive gotten all of mine from WA ink in freo the're really good too $100p/h. But check out each stores photo folders so you can see what work they have done on other people.

i was just about to say that too.
got mine at Unique and it IS an extremely detailed job and it came out perfect.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »
I don't know how long they take but I don't really wanna spend more thank a grand or so. I probably not gonna want any color at this point and I want it to cover my upper arm/shoulder but not quite be visible past the sleeve of a t-shirt. That's not a very good description but yeah any idea how long that would take? Unique and Primal seem to stand out as being better than anywhere else around here but also are probably more expensive and harder to get time in.

Offline Khariot_G

• WF Colonel
  • Six-Stringer, Doom Bringer
    • View Profile
    • Khariot
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 08:24:54 AM »
I don't know how long they take but I don't really wanna spend more thank a grand or so. I probably not gonna want any color at this point and I want it to cover my upper arm/shoulder but not quite be visible past the sleeve of a t-shirt. That's not a very good description but yeah any idea how long that would take? Unique and Primal seem to stand out as being better than anywhere else around here but also are probably more expensive and harder to get time in.

true, but good ink is worth spending money on. theres a hell alot of shitty tattoos out there, u think how the person actually approved the design and/or wanted it.

if its gonna be a half sleeve, or slightly under, upper arm - probably between 600 - 800. also depends on the detail. no colour probably helps, but im all for black&white tatts, dont really go for colour myself.
when you say 'cover my arm' - do you mean the underside of the bicep as well as the front? then it probably will be abit more than i just stated.

best thing to do is call up/walk in and get a quote. actually look at the work being done... since its going to be on ur skin FOREVER, might as well make sure its gonna be sick...
at Unique - i brought my design in to HANK, and he did a great job of fixing it up, making it look awesome, and it was AMY that was my artist. id probably go and get another one from her again. specifically.

Offline chantian_deanie

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »
Probably a similar shape to this one,

But completely different design.

If I can get a tattoo that size from a decent artist for around $1000 that would be sweet.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:33 PM »
That shit's pussy, get a whole heap of tribal tattoos  :headbang:

Offline Muscles

• WF Colonel
  • Time To Act!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

Bow bow...

Holdfast in Mt Lawley & East Vic Park.

5 Star in Fremantle.

Or get Elloise at Artful Ink in Morley.

Offline guttedfoetus

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 06:02:37 AM »
I reckon I could take Stallone these days.
fuck yourself mothercunter