Author Topic: Level Seven's debut EP, "Let It Out"......is OUT!!!  (Read 4255 times)

Offline levelseven

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Level Seven's debut EP, "Let It Out"......is OUT!!!
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:23:04 AM »

We are so stoked to share with all of you that as of today, our debut EP, "Let It Out" is released and available for download around the world!!

Check it out on iTunes

We are so excited to have this released and can't wait to unleash it live!!  Check us out and keep up to date at http://www.levelsevenband.com

Thank you all so much for your support!!

Cheers,
Scott
Level Seven

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
Re: Level Seven's debut EP, "Let It Out"......is OUT!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 01:14:09 AM »
 :sick:
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• WF Private
  • Hi everypony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:33 AM »

i agree , fucking boring core , meshuggah ripp off that everyone is trying to do these days , fuck id rather listen to Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks indie stuff that that shit
wf needs to be ?20% more cooler".

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28:22 AM »
It's not a style I'm really into, but congrats on getting the recording done.

I do like your band logo though.

Offline skunhid

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 11:00:53 PM »

i agree , fucking boring core , meshuggah ripp off that everyone is trying to do these days , fuck id rather listen to Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks indie stuff that that shit

Before you go slamming bands that are actually doing something other than sitting at their pc typing shit, maybe you should spend some time getting some spelling and grammar lessons. At the end of the day, these guys probably don't even care about the parochial opinions of some half baked pleb who is obviously too soft to listen to anything but indie music. I reckon it sounds great, don't hate, appreciate.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 12:10:20 AM »

Before you go slamming bands that are actually doing something other than sitting at their pc typing shit, maybe you should spend some time getting some spelling and grammar lessons. At the end of the day, these guys probably don't even care about the parochial opinions of some half baked pleb who is obviously too soft to listen to anything but indie music. I reckon it sounds great, don't hate, appreciate.

:clap:

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »
How is it anything like Meshuggah?
Must sound different for different people eh?
Hey thats something no one is doing.

Sounds nothing like them, nothing at all.

sounds good to me mate.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:09:36 PM by goat »

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 08:15:24 PM »
I can't help but feel this band has a very Christian undertone.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 10:14:36 PM »
I can't help but feel this band has a very Homo-erotic undertone.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline DevolvedEmperor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 05:38:57 AM »
Meh, it's allright for what it is. Not my thing but i wouldn't say it's terrible.

I've heard worse i.e. this Perth band i came across the other day (rofl at the vocals) http://www.reverbnation.com/emberville

Gotta love it when you hear a christian band and think 'this music is pretty sweet' only to realise at sometime during the song the incredibly gay lyrics (not saying these guys are christian)

Offline skunhid

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 05:28:49 AM »

A wise person once told me, that it is better to remain silent and have others assume you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Seriously, don't you have to go and cut yourself, or get your homework done before your step father comes homes and beats you? Run along child.... :o

Offline skunhid

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 05:31:31 AM »
I can't help but feel this band has a very Christian undertone.

For the record, I enjoyed what I heard, so I bought it, and after listening intently, I seriously doubt that these guys are a Christian band. :headbang:

Offline DamoESP

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 05:37:24 AM »
Just had a listen on amazon then...samples sounded allright. Don't know where people got the Meshuggah comparison from??

Thought it was pretty good :)
Check out our band, Arkarion:
http://www.arkarion.com

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 07:55:50 AM »

A wise person once told me, that it is better to remain silent and have others assume you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Seriously, don't you have to go and cut yourself, or get your homework done before your step father comes homes and beats you? Run along child.... :o

In between cutting my wrists, being beaten by my imaginary step dad and fornicating with the various partners of members of this here forum! I save a certain amount of my day (2 minutes maybe) to waste the time of people who read my posts. You could always just ignore me, but you choose not to...

:upyours: self righteous douche.

P.S. A wise person told me to tell you to go kill yourself.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• WF Private
  • Hi everypony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 08:07:46 AM »
just because i ride a fixie bike , play synth and ware ray bands with no lenses does not mean i am a indie fag

jesus christ im not a hipster
wf needs to be ?20% more cooler".

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
you guys are funny.

homo erotic undertone=priceless :rofl:

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 06:09:35 AM »
We're also sexy.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline skunhid

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
just because i ride a fixie bike , play synth and ware ray bands with no lenses does not mean i am a indie fag

No shit? You have a fixie? You just became the single most cool person I have ever had the pleasure of communicating with in an internet forum! Fixie's are awesome! Do you have big butterfly handle bars and mushroom grips? Sometimes, I like to sandwich a piece of an aluminium can between 2 pieces of cardboard, and use a clothes peg to clip it to the frame on my fixie so it just touches the spokes. It makes it sound a bit more like my Harley, it also helps my peeps hear me coming.

Maybe one day we can put our Ray bans on, and go for a burn on our fixies around to Bherstuk's house, get a synth jam going, (I can play the triangle with some conviction) and make him feel a bit better about himself. just between you and I, I think he may have some anger management and issues with his own sexuality, but keep that on the downlow because it might upset him. If we do go for this uber epic trip on our fixies, it will have to be later on, because I don't get released for another couple of months. ;)

Offline Sheriff Cunt

• WF Colonel
  • Lok'tar ogar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 12:36:02 AM »

No shit? You have a fixie? You just became the single most cool person I have ever had the pleasure of communicating with in an internet forum! Fixie's are awesome! Do you have big butterfly handle bars and mushroom grips? Sometimes, I like to sandwich a piece of an aluminium can between 2 pieces of cardboard, and use a clothes peg to clip it to the frame on my fixie so it just touches the spokes. It makes it sound a bit more like my Harley, it also helps my peeps hear me coming.

Maybe one day we can put our Ray bans on, and go for a burn on our fixies around to Bherstuk's house, get a synth jam going, (I can play the triangle with some conviction) and make him feel a bit better about himself. just between you and I, I think he may have some anger management and issues with his own sexuality, but keep that on the downlow because it might upset him. If we do go for this uber epic trip on our fixies, it will have to be later on, because I don't get released for another couple of months. ;)

That was terrible.
I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 02:11:22 AM »

That was terrible.

Mongeese like results

Offline Bherstuk

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 02:44:11 AM »

Kataxu's mine biatch. All my sexual anger issues I have Kataxu for, never seen anyone take a donkey punch better.
Down Tempo Enthusiast

Core is shit.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 03:04:06 AM »

That was terrible.

id donkey punch that^^^ why not, then give it a donkey root of sorts.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 03:41:30 AM »
Is that Julia Louis-Dreyfus of Seinfeld fame?

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 08:43:04 AM »
You're terriible, Muriel!
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.