Author Topic: OBAMA "killed" OSAMA  (Read 12358 times)

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
Re: OBAMA "killed" OSAMA
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »

There are more people than ever that are now waking up to the idea that the government manipulates people and the media, and more people are seeing the hypocrisy and terror that they were always powered by.  I bet the government regret not having that kind of control over the internet. 

So many countries, including our own were created by powerful, rich, white arseholes that want control over everything - a natural progression from tribes who had the biggest sticks.  Coexistence is a farce - there will always be minority targets.

Surely we're due for a good ole' revolution - 2012??

People are waking up and thinking for themselves and spreading information. It's really good to see, until Internet2 destroys the movement.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 06:15:35 AM »
Saw some Obama clip on the news where he said - to all the people questioning as to why we shot an unarmed person in the head, you ask the victims of 9/11 whether it was right, blah blah.. fear mongering jibberish.. followed by "anyone who thinks we should've dealt with him in any other way has got rocks in their head."

:err:

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »
"anyone who thinks we should've dealt with him in any other way has got rocks in their head."

Dear me..

Osama should have been put on trial, so the world could see what kind of person he really was, rather than remaining a mythical figure known only through propaganda from either side.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
The propaganda of Iraq Afghanistan Iran Pakistan is a corrupt and invalid government and we must invade this country for own safety has already started.

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »
So who's going to jail for conducting a military exercise in someone else's country, without that country's consent?

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »
This is the modern bible

Propaganda by: Edward Bernays

?The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.?

?Edward Bernays, Propaganda

Touted as the ?father of public relations? Edward Burnays provides a candid and practical manual on how to influence the masses. His writings are inspired by the works of famous psychologists, including his uncle, Sigmund Freud. He also builds on his experience during World War I when he helped the American government sell the war to the masses.

Bernays is an outspoken proponent of propaganda as a necessary tool of democracy. Although written in 1928, his book provides insights into the modern institutions that influence and shape our world.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 04:18:03 PM by Grim »

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
yeah that invasion / bullying thing is a bit rich...but fuck have another watch at of the rowers collapsing...all those people, now imagine that shit happening here...fuck i would torture that bastard if i were them
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 07:10:52 AM »
The more I look into it, the more I'm convinced that Osama Bin Laden had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

I saw the report of him categorically denying any involvement in the attacks after 9/11. The only supposed 'evidence' the US ever had of him being involved was a so-called admission on a 2004 'found' secret tape (funny how they just leave secret tapes lying around for the US to find).

On this tape is some guy pretending to be Osama but failing miserably. He looks different, is wearing jewellery, writing with his right hand (Osama was a lefty) and talking about the twin towers' architecture in ways an engineer would not (Osama was well-educated in building construction)
Sadly, the US still uses this bogus video as proof of his guilt. If we remove the video as evidence, there is officially no reports of his admission - Ever, just as there has never been any proof of his involvement, just suspicion.

Don't get me wrong, the guy was no friend of the US (later), but the US had nothing on him and probably never will have - which is why it was better to shoot him between the eyes than capture him and bring him to trial (assuming they even HAD him to begin with)

He was simply another scapegoat the US utilized and supported for a while, then screwed over to generate support for ulterior motives.

Offline Metallifux

• WF Colonel
  • Cursh your enemies, see them driven before you
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 07:47:16 AM »
"anyone who thinks we should've dealt with him in any other way has got rocks in their head."

Dear me..

Osama should have been put on trial, so the world could see what kind of person he really was, rather than remaining a mythical figure known only through propaganda from either side.

First thing Obama has said that has really pissed me off

Offline Metallifux

• WF Colonel
  • Cursh your enemies, see them driven before you
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 07:49:22 AM »
yeah that invasion / bullying thing is a bit rich...but fuck have another watch at of the rowers collapsing...all those people, now imagine that shit happening here...fuck i would torture that bastard if i were them

Yeh but i'd wanna be sure he had something to do with it first...

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »
Wait, when did I become an American?

Someome explain to me how in the past ten years any of this charade has affected my life, or anyone elses in this country?

To reiterate the same shit I've been saying since Graham first went on his fuck-the-US-life-is-all-a-lie kick, stop posting on a fucking forum and go do something about it. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up you whining little cunts.

Enjoy life for what it is, an endless opporunity to be a selfish prick and ruin the planet for your worthless children.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
How about you sit just in your chair at your computer Matt, be quiet and let the adults talk? We'll give you a nudge when the revolution is over.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »
I do kinda somewhat agree with Nihilist.
Im really fuckn sick of hearing about alot of this shit, i dont care to comment too much on it.
There'd only be the odd few that really know what's going on out there.
Im trying to save oxygen on the isue.

Carry on then.... :-X (Holds breath)

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
You must realize though that what that US government says/does affects Australia too.

Emus don't bury their heads in the sand  ;D

« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:05:03 PM by EvilElvis »

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »

Yeh but i'd wanna be sure he had something to do with it first...

we are as sure as we are going to be...he claims to be his doing (depsite not masterminding it)...eh  fuck it...i reckon he is alive and in custody or whatever...probably bak in the white house where his family spent most of their formative days as royal guests

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 06:05:51 PM »
Suss out 'Anwar Al Alaki dines at the pentagon' - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/21/national/main6978200.shtml

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »
I do kinda somewhat agree with Nihilist.
Im really fuckn sick of hearing about alot of this shit, i dont care to comment too much on it.
There'd only be the odd few that really know what's going on out there.
Im trying to save oxygen on the isue.

Carry on then.... :-X (Holds breath)

Yeah, you can't breathe politics 24\7 but to be fair these discussions are coming up anywhere that someone has any self thought and isn't open to being sold 'lies' by the the media. Not just WF. When there is enough people (or the right people) that care to change the situation then change will come. It has to affect these people first for them to first communicate the issue to others and then take action.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »
yeah dude, sorta what i was getting at for me anyway, I FUCKING DESPISE THE MEDIA!
especially here in Perth, dont get me started. fuck them all.

I feel i couldnt possibly have a true opinion on anything based on their horseshit.
And lets face it, the majority of info out there is from the media.

I do know this,
i know an evil cunt when i see one, i dont see that when i look at Osama.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 09:36:26 PM »
How about you sit just in your chair at your computer Matt, be quiet and let the adults talk? We'll give you a nudge when the revolution is over.

Give me a nudge when it starts too, so I can avoid these kinds of threads!
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2011, 01:04:13 AM »
I kind of agree with nihilist too, but it's always good to talk about it.

I don't agree that it doesn't affect Australia, and it definitely has the potential to affect us individually.

Tried getting on a plane with a bottle of deodorant, a lighter or nail clippers?

How 'bout when maccas becomes halal and you can't get a bacon and egg mcmuffin?  :P
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 08:15:52 PM »
you cant halal shit that isn't really food...it MDs crap will always be haram

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37:49 PM »
actually, it would make Mac's 90% more food than what it is now, bring on the halal.

Offline Manny

• WF Colonel
  • Heavy Metal is the Law
    • View Profile
    • EVOLUTION MACHINE
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011, 06:37:04 PM »
Evolution Machine                      Noisy Pixels Photography

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2011, 07:19:48 PM »
actually, it would make Mac's 90% more food than what it is now, bring on the halal.

yeah true  Melville Nandos is halal

Offline Damo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »
Someome explain to me how in the past ten years any of this charade has affected my life, or anyone elses in this country?

Is ignorance truly bliss, or have you just not been to an airport in the last ten years?
If you are employed, part of your money is going towards this endeavour whether you like it or not.

Authorities have become paranoid about a threat that has become so overhyped since 9/11.

Just yesterday, some pissed off Dad scales Sydney Harbour bridge to complain that his kids aren't getting looked after - and all the authorities were worried about was how much it hilighted "how prone Sydney is to terror attacks". ffs.