Author Topic: KFC shite.  (Read 3836 times)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
KFC shite.
« on: June 06, 2011, 01:58:56 AM »
this is proly old,
but i thought i would post it. If its true its a bit fucked up. Its quite evil actually. hahahaha.

Battery chickens are living it up at the Ritz compared to these cluckers.

Subject: Fw: FW: Still dare to eat KFC?        > > A Horrible Fact about KFC       > > > KFC has been a part of our American traditions for many years.

> > > Many people, day in and day out, eat at KFC religiously.

> > > Do they really know what they are eating?

> > > During a recent study of KFC done at the University of New Hampshire,

> > > they found some very upsetting facts.

> > > First of all, has anybody noticed that just recently,

> > > the company has changed their name?

> > > Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC.

> > > Does anybody know why?

> > > We thought the real reason was because of the 'FRIED' food issue.

> > > IT'S NOT! !

> > > The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore.

> > > Why? KFC does not use real chickens.

> > > They actually use genetically manipulated organisms.

> > > These so called 'chickens' are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies

> > > to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure.

> > > They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet.

> > > Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them.

> > > This is great for KFC.

> > > Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs.

> > > There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet.

> > > The government has told them to change all of their menus

> > > so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this.

> > > Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken.

> > > I find this matter to be very disturbing.

> > > I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know.

> > > Please forward this message to as many people as you can.

> > > Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: KFC shite.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 02:16:13 AM »
KFM (Kentucky Fried Mutant)

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 04:05:48 AM »
I call bullshit
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 04:06:00 AM »
I'm not surprised if this is happening. The movie Food Inc. http://www.foodincmovie.com/ is a real eye opener.

I haven't eaten chicken since 1999. Ironically it was half cooked Kernel's Fatty Crap that made me stop eating it altogether. I had food poisoning almost every time I ate there.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:11:44 AM by Grim »

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 05:15:04 AM »
That email must be old because, in the US at least, they've started labelling themselves as Kentucky Fried Chicken again.

http://www.snopes.com/lost/kfc.asp

Oh yeah, I just remembered they had that massive campaign not that long ago about how they only use fresh Steggles or Ingham or whatever the fuck or both and I'm fairly sure they mentioned chicken repeatedly in those ads.

And furthermore I just realised the whole notion of KFC having their own farms breeding mutant chicken is fucking ridiculous.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:24:25 AM by World Maggot »
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 05:35:34 AM »
If it was true it probly would have been on 60 minutes or ACA by now.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 06:21:57 AM »
That email must be old because, in the US at least, they've started labelling themselves as Kentucky Fried Chicken again.

http://www.snopes.com/lost/kfc.asp

Oh yeah, I just remembered they had that massive campaign not that long ago about how they only use fresh Steggles or Ingham or whatever the fuck or both and I'm fairly sure they mentioned chicken repeatedly in those ads.

And furthermore I just realised the whole notion of KFC having their own farms breeding mutant chicken is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah thats the first thing i thought. Theyre a fast food company not chicken farm.
Good luck trying to breed a chicken with the bits you dont want on it hahahha, fuck off.

By now we'd be able to grow back arms and teeth shit if that were the case.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »
I'm not going to even acknowledge the absurdities of these claims, but it's pretty clear they've stemmed from the hormone injected/mutated chooks on some fucked up farms in the world.  I remember when they started packing an extra drumstick in some whole chicken packs at the supermarket - people thought they were growing chickens with 3 legs.....

> > > Together we make KFC start using real chicken again.

Would anyone really care if they weren't using "real" chickens?  Wouldn't it kill two birds (haw haw) with one stone if chickens were bred from a petri dish?  Technically they wouldn't be chickens (just like IVF babies aren't human)  and it wouldn't matter how they were plumped up for consumption.  The fact is,  people would still eat them.   Case in point - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9B7im8aQjo

It all comes back to the issue of supply and demand - a concept that simply doesn't work if the cost of supply is so high it threatens demand.  If organic/ethical foods were as consistent (always look perfect, big and bug free) and as cheap as mass produced, treated and modified foods there wouldn't be a problem.  But is that even possible?
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »
There's that, and chickens are just plain funny. Coz they cant fly n shit n stuff. nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, you stewpid chuckens.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 08:20:04 PM »
So this argument seems to be solely based on KFC not using the word chicken in their brand name anymore. I'm pretty sure all of their products with chicken in them still use the word chicken though, right?

What a retarded argument.

I don't think anyone eating KFC is thinking "oh boy, this is the healthiest chicken in the world", but it's still fucking chicken.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 10:07:39 PM »
There's that, and chickens are just plain funny. Coz they cant fly n shit n stuff. nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, you stewpid chuckens.
They are. Geese on the other hand can be pretty aggressive. Used to have a few at the duck pond at St.ives. I was almost chased by one of them while riding my bike. *cue Benny hill music*

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:48:16 PM »
So this argument seems to be solely based on KFC not using the word chicken in their brand name anymore. I'm pretty sure all of their products with chicken in them still use the word chicken though, right?

What a retarded argument.

I don't think anyone eating KFC is thinking "oh boy, this is the healthiest chicken in the world", but it's still fucking chicken.

hahahahaha,
yeah, as theyre eating a box chicken nuggets, they'd all be like,, phewww, thats better, we can eat KFC again coz its back to real fried chicken now with all its health benefits.

Offline DevolvedEmperor

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 01:57:11 AM »
This sounds like one of those ridiculous things that gets spammed onto facebook and passed around by retarded old people who believe everything on the internet and even more retarded vegans who use stupid fake shit like this as an argument for there cause.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 06:56:14 AM »
^ agreed.

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »
Wouldn't it kill two birds (haw haw) with one stone if chickens were bred from a petri dish? 

Meat grown in a vat seems to be the way of the future. Non sentient, lab grown meat. No need to worry about killing it humanly, as it's not alive to start with. Less environmental impact too.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 04:15:33 PM »
Sounds like an episode of Better off Ted.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline macgyver

• WF Major
  • RDAs Love Child
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »

Meat grown in a vat seems to be the way of the future. Non sentient, lab grown meat. No need to worry about killing it humanly, as it's not alive to start with. Less environmental impact too.

Sounds dreadful, meat that doesnt work has no flavour. Perhaps we should all group buy up some land to ensure our proper bovine buddies have somewhere to graze and the metal bbq will never have to see or taste this abomination you speak of!

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 01:25:21 AM »

Exactly - that's the problem with over population and mass consumption.  The solutions always seem to side step the real issue.  I've always said it:  Hitler had the right idea.

Sounds dreadful, meat that doesnt work has no flavour. Perhaps we should all group buy up some land to ensure our proper bovine buddies have somewhere to graze and the metal bbq will never have to see or taste this abomination you speak of!

If I could be fagged I would totally live reasonably self sufficient - I bet a million vegan/vegetarian/organic/hippy/good intention types would too - if it were financially viable and not completely inconvenient.  I can T up the land if people gave me millions of $$!!  :P
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.