Author Topic: Suck Shit  (Read 10074 times)

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Suck Shit
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 04:14:35 AM »
ha, religion is the only thing you know for sure is a waste of time. Sure there's no denying it exists, but as to its motive, well, it's obvious.

Your best weapon is knowledge.
At least then you can figure out the dumbasses attempt at propaganda thru basic fundamentals....if you can be bothered.
Which lately i really cant.

Its one thing to figure something out, it's another for anything to ever get done about it, which is what shits me most.

I just hate mostly everything by instinct anyway, so im somewhat shielded. ;)

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2011, 07:54:06 AM »
I drink a shitload of tap water and brush my teeth with ultra fluoride toothpaste......but I among a million others can still think for themselves....

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can't blame fluoride for that - I don't believe it dumbs you down - whether it's good for you is another story,  as is the motives behind how we ended up with it in our water. 

Humans sway toward a majority rule when it comes to religion and conspiracy if it's marketed right - parts of us allows every point of view to make sense in one way or another (whether we acknowledge/believe it or not), which is why it's so easy to "believe" in "something or other".

Either that or I am so utterly fucking confused that I can't decide between which nutcase theory makes more sense.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
Research helps but is that info true? Who knows?

I've posted this site a number of times http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/
As with most sites there's a few morons on there but the conversations there make WF seem like baby talk.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2011, 05:53:26 PM »
I drink a shitload of tap water and brush my teeth with ultra fluoride toothpaste......but I among a million others can still think for themselves....

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can't blame fluoride for that - I don't believe it dumbs you down - whether it's good for you is another story,  as is the motives behind how we ended up with it in our water. 

Humans sway toward a majority rule when it comes to religion and conspiracy if it's marketed right - parts of us allows every point of view to make sense in one way or another (whether we acknowledge/believe it or not), which is why it's so easy to "believe" in "something or other".

Either that or I am so utterly fucking confused that I can't decide between which nutcase theory makes more sense.

I gotta say, i agree.

as far as it being a pacifier, its done zero to change my natural strungness... strungness? Anyway, i hate to think it actually does pacify us,
that would make me a stark raving mad lunatic without it.

On the choosing/ believing thoeries etc.
The worlds been full of shit for so long, any thoeries that we hear about, are based on bullshit the dates back years anyway.
Where do you start?
the answer is.... you dont.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »

Wouldn't you rather have given CONSENT if you wanted 'medicine' in your water..?
If fluoride in the water is so fantastic, why swallow it? How is the stomach connected to the teeth?  :err:

Ded, how do you know you're not affected by it?  :-*
If this shit kills rats then it sure is killing human brain cells.

If you want to see a great doco 'FireWater' on the POISON in Australia's water why not come down today?
http://www.meetup.com/Perth-Fluoride-Free/events/17681591/

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 06:57:48 PM »
Fluoridation is mass medication without controlled dosage and without our consent.

There is mounting evidence that fluoridation has the potential to cause more harm than good. Some key points include:

- Fluoride is not an essential nutrient (NRC 1993 and IOM 1997). No disease has ever been linked to a fluoride deficiency.

- Humans can have perfectly good teeth without fluoride. Fluoridation is not necessary. Most Western European countries are not fluoridated and have experienced the same decline in dental decay as the US which does.

- Fluoridation's role in the decline of tooth decay is in serious doubt. The largest survey ever conducted in the US (over 39,000 children from 84 communities) by the National Institute of Dental Research showed little difference in tooth decay among children in fluoridated and non-fluoridated communities (Hileman 1989).

- Where fluoridation has been discontinued in communities from Canada, the former East Germany, Cuba and Finland, dental decay has not increased but has actually decreased.

- Fluoride is a cumulative poison. On average, only 50% of the fluoride we ingest each day is excreted through the kidneys. The remainder accumulates in our bones, pineal gland, and other tissues. If the kidney is damaged, fluoride accumulation will increase, and with it, the likelihood of harm.

- Fluoride has been shown to be mutagenic, cause chromosome damage and interfere with the enzymes involved with DNA repair in a variety of cell and tissue studies (Tsutsui 1984; Caspary 1987; Kishi 1993 and Mihashi 1996). Recent studies have also found a correlation between fluoride exposure and chromosome damage in humans (Sheth 1994; Wu 1995; Meng 1997 and Joseph 2000).

- Animal experiments show that fluoride accumulates in the brain and exposure alters mental behavior in a manner consistent with a neurotoxic agent (Mullenix 1995).

- The level of fluoride put into water (1 ppm) is up to 200 times higher than normally found in mothers' milk (0.005 ? 0.01 ppm) (Ekstrand 1981; Institute of Medicine 1997). There are no benefits, only risks, for infants ingesting this heightened level of fluoride at such an early age (this is an age where susceptibility to environmental toxins is particularly high).

Once fluoride is put in the water it is impossible to control the dose each individual receives.

Its funny how these threads end up, anyway that's fuckn it, im buying a big bottle of filtered water. fucked if im drinking it out of the tap anymore after reading some things today, including this.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 07:00:20 PM by goat »

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 07:30:55 PM »
 :laugh:

I went to see Dr. Paul Connett, Professor of Chemistry at St. Lawrence University in New York talk about 'Your Toxic Tap Water'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo6SnvmMP9k

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
The water passes through our teeth as we swish it around in our mouths, and fluoride is absorbed by saliva which sits in our mouth.  How is the stomach connected to our teeth?  By a complex system known as the blood stream  :P  - that's the logic behind it being good for our teeth.  Just like acidic and sugary liquids rot our teeth.

Despite the fancy figures in everything you hear and read about water fluoridation (the pro's and cons) there is no one indisputable, controlled and accurate study that has proved anything.  There are too many variables - environment, foods/diet, naturally occurring and other sources of fluoride, genes, exposure in the womb, socio-economics, access to dental care, geographic location etc.   You simply cannot compare "trends" in tooth decay between countries/communities regardless of whether their water is fluoridated.

Remember that public drinking water is treated with heaps of other chemicals to make it safe to drink - any of which could also be cumulatively harmful to us for a million other reasons and circumstances.  The big bad government even has to defluoridate water in some areas due to it's naturally occurring high fluoridation - the bastards! 

We do a lot worse things to our body that kills our brain cells.  Since everyfuckingthing in the world is bad for you what are you gonna do?  You're gonna sit around and wait for the next study to come out that "proves" something - namely that the government is trying to kill us.  I can understand the plight to raise awareness so everyone can make a choice, but the wave of documentaries, professors, "experts" and Alex Jones' as well as the gullible followers turning everything into an anti government parade is starting to get on my nerves.  What exactly are you fighting for?

You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 09:42:51 PM »
:laugh:

I went to see Dr. Paul Connett, Professor of Chemistry at St. Lawrence University in New York talk about 'Your Toxic Tap Water'

This guy is another one - there is no link between thiomersal and autism, as conceded by the very people trying to prove that one existed.  How did they prove that?  They stopped using it 30+ years ago and autism still rose.  Go figure!

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 09:47:30 PM »
You're funny. :laugh:

I'm fighting for the right to say YES or NO. Why should I let any government 'give me great teeth via fluoride'? That should be you own decision.
Are you going to believe the government is doing things in your best interest like taxing you in nearly every inch of your money and life and now potentially taxing you for Carbon fumes??

Fuck that.

Hmm, I LOVE paying high rates for delivery of toxic water to my house. Like bathing in 'public swimming pool grade' water everyday?
I guess asbestos was good for lungs eh?

I don't care about conspiracy theories or over saturated trendy documentaries. I've known about this stuff I was a kid. My parents were switched on so this info isn't nothing new to me. My cat won't even drink the tap water. Even animals have better intuition.

Spot the difference:

A minority becomes the majority soon enough!

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2011, 11:12:06 PM »
You have a choice to drink almond milk instead of tap water and to brush your teeth with concentrated dog semen (at a safe level of 666ppm) instead of fluoridated toothpaste - you have a choice to remove yourself from this completely and live on a self sufficient farm in your bubble, relatively safe from any political/economic driven bullets.  You're still just as likely to get arthritis/cancer/headaches and you're still gonna die at the average age - you can't blame fluoridated water/vaccines/aspartame/nazis. 

Do you really think water/taxes will be cheaper if it weren't fluoridated?  What do you suggest we do with the other chemicals used to make water drinkable?

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »
Such optimism!  ;D

Solution to life's woes:

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 12:14:38 AM »
hah!

You didn't answer my question :P

The problem with these little movements is that the "solution" is always so simple.  What do you actually suggest the government does? 

Maybe they could send out a form asking for your consent to provide you with fluoridated water, then based on those results;

Build a new water treatment plant that provides non fluoridated water to those who opt in - that'll cost you!  Then they'll have to build another one that caters for people who don't want chlorine in their water, and another plant to treat water with naturally high fluoridation..........oooorrrrrrr..........you could just buy a super duper water filter....

Then of course you'd have to take your water everywhere with you, because you wouldn't want to accidentally get any fluoride in ya when you're drinking from your mates' tap - and you'd probably have to start brewing your own beer and making your own wine....not that you could really drink all that much anyway......hmm, can't really eat out anymore either, just in case.  But that's cool, because you'll have to completely change your diet anyway - less carbs, fruits, coffee, tea - and don't forget to carry around celery sticks, calcium supplements, chewing gum (definitely need this since your breath will smell like arseholes) and dental floss so you can clean your teeth after everysinglething you eat.  Oh, you'll have to adapt to a new eating technique too - no more savouring the flavours of your food and drink, because the longer it's in your mouth, the more enamel will get eaten away, so swallow quickly!!

Since your teeth will now be even more sensitive to bacterias, you will definitely have to stop letting girls stick their tongues down your throat and you'll have to be extra careful not to knock your teeth because they will probably shatter.  At the risk of your teeth rotting and falling out of your head, you'll have to put some money aside or up your health insurance to cover the dentist visits - make sure you tell the dentist of your no fluoride campaign though, because they'll have to be extra gentle when they're digging all the calculus off your teeth.

Of course humans can have completely healthy teeth without fluoride! 

Remind me - exactly how many people have died from fluoridated water?

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2011, 02:38:01 AM »
when i die im gonna blame it on flouride, nope, im gonna blame it on Mrs Marsh from the colgate ads!
That bitch said it strengthens teeth, just like it did to the chalk in the ad.
There was never any mention of it being poison.

Where is she now?? Gone, thats where, with her bag of blood money never to return.

so evil.

Regardless of how you feel anyway, it still raises a totally valid question im sure you'll agree.

Why put it in the water if there's no actual evidence of it doing anything to yer choppers?
There is in fact evidence to the contrary.

This is the fishy part to me, aint no flouride gonna wash that smell out.

People just see the evidence or lack of, and then start trying to put 2 and 2 together.

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2011, 03:38:51 AM »
I love that I churned out a sarcastic one-liner about fluoride and it ballooned into Verbal Diarrhoea Fest 2011.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 03:48:05 AM »
so its settled....flouride causes diarrhoea.

Offline dparker

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 07:07:52 AM »
How is the stomach connected to our teeth?  By a complex system known as the blood stream  :P  - that's the logic behind it being good for our teeth.  Just like acidic and sugary liquids rot our teeth.

FWIW, I'm fairly sure that the teeth aren't connected to the blood stream in the sense that they could acquire vitamins/minerals/nutrients. Otherwise teeth could completely regenerate on their own and dentists would be bankrupt/mad/jelly. While it is true that enamel on the teeth can be remineralized naturally, this occurs via saliva (direct contact, not via digested foodstuffs), with the help of cells within the tooth structure known as "ameloblasts", and they diminish in number to practically zero after teeth have fully developed.

If there's an actual dental expert here, perhaps they would like to weigh in. Incidentally, I was at the dentist earlier today, so I totally could have asked. Fortunately, one of my friends is a dental nurse, so I'll ask her next time I cross paths.
I must slumber, per se.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2011, 08:32:56 AM »
I'm sure your nurse friend will set you straight. 

The blood stream is actually what keeps things like your teeth, hair, fingernails, bones etc alive.  Everything that's absorbed by the blood (minerals, nutrients, vitamins) has an affect on those parts of your body, and it works the other way around too.  Tooth decay can actually kill you - bacteria forms in a cavity and spreads to the pulp which is made up of blood vessels - infection spreads to your blood supply and BOOM, you're dead!  More people have died from tooth decay than from drinking fluoridated water.

There is indisputable evidence that fluoride is good for your teeth, so it's fair to say that that is why it's in our water.  Whether it's as affective as intended is disputable, whether it's politically motivated is disputable, whether it's the direct cause of all these nagging health issues that everyone claims (the same issues that a plethora of other things have been cited as the cause) is disputable, whether it's a guise to population/mind control is completely ludicrous!  The only hard evidence of any side affect is cosmetic, not toxic or fatal.

If the debate is the fact that we haven't given consent, we weren't informed or we can't make a choice then cool - I totally understand spreading the word so that everyone can make an informed choice. But to throw in a conceived risk of a health epidemic is a pretty stock standard way for people to prove their own muddled agenda.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
Without the flouride in the water then they wouldnt be able to sell us as much sugar.  :err:

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2011, 06:52:11 PM »
Sugar is the motherfuckin devil! Good point Goat.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »
i can see this thread is gonna be a long one.

down with sugar, up with sucralose! (stirs pot :cunning:)

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2011, 08:43:24 PM »
It's important to note the difference between succralose and aspartame - the former is a safe additive that hasn't (yet) been blamed for making people feel like shit after they down 20 litres of Diet Coke every day.  Aspartame?  My god, we need another thread.

The chicken came before the egg...

http://www.doctorspiller.com/Tooth_Decay.htm

The only thing that will hurt sugar sales is boycotting junk food en masse.  Good luck with that.

Offline Nosaj

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2011, 10:44:41 PM »
It's also the 97% fat free foods that are loaded with sugar too. Another thing now and then at work we get an order to mix this chicken soup flavouring for the Wok in a box noodle place. Which consists(roughly from memory) of a 15 kg of chicken flavouring, 800g of salt and 8 Kg of castor sugar per mix. The large amount of castor sugar had me very concerned. But it's a job and I'm doing what I'm told to do.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2011, 12:19:42 AM »
ha, i'd be more woriied about the "flavour enhancer 621 and 635" in that shit Jase.

yet another thread.

apparently sucralose doesnt get absorbed by the body, but aspa- asprpe- that other sugar does.
Because your they change the protein/amino acid design, your body cant assimilate it, just like MSG and heaps of other "shit" including possibly GM foods.
It sits in yer body just waiting to go off its nut and start a whole heap of crazy ass shit in there you dont want, like cancer for eg.

Just leave the foods alone for fuck sake you cunts.
Get a real fucking job.  :wall:
And get a hiarcut while yer at it.

Offline cdtBEAST

• WF Colonel
  • sounds like a bowl of fuck
    • View Profile
    • www.combineddeathtoll.com
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2011, 02:57:46 AM »
Fluoride is a poison if injested into the stomach.