Author Topic: Suck Shit  (Read 10072 times)

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Suck Shit
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2011, 06:53:09 AM »
Fluoride is a poison if injested into the stomach. 

in excess.................. :P

You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2011, 03:51:17 AM »
So,
flouride in the water, and toothpaste (coz there musnt be enough poison allready in the water), then, they recommend flossing....and dont forget the mouthwash.... all twice a day. Hmm better throw that in the budget eh? Whats next, Sulfuric acid?

How fucking clean can one get their teeth and gums before the enamel and skin comes off em?

I wonder how much genetics and past childhood sickness and malnourishment plays a part in tooth decay and rotting....?

Nah thats just stupid,
civilians,,, ignore the medical science side of it all, in fact dont even red about that shit (not that many do), just take our word for it... and make sure you keep buying all of our products, because at any moment all your teeth could go rotten and fall out if you stop using them all, just like that.

Q. Why is it then, that people with rotting teeth and gum disease cant rectify their situation by keeping them clean with these products?

hahahaha, the reason pretty much blows the whole kit and kaboodle down to a small percentage of effectivness just in that reason alone.
Sure, it's effective, but its not the whole story.

Teeth are like nails, hair, even eyes., you can tell a whole lot about a person thru testing them, if shit's gonna go wrong inside your body, thats where it shows. If you have a deficiency, your nails show the signs, same with the teeth.
Blaming or insinuating poor hygine 100% for all cases is wrong plain and simple.

How's is flouride not contributing to poorly formed teeth from ingesting it??? or any other problems for that matter, theve done fuck all testing on that side of it.

Everything you ingest, effects.

The less shit youre NOT suppose to have in your body the better you'll be. Were not just alking a little bit here, think about it.

Know anything about crystalizing of the nerve endings? flouride has gotta be right at the top somewhere for that shit.

moral of the story...we could drop the fuckn flouride out of the water and just use the other shit, at least we're not actually swallowing it...all day.... everyday...for the rest of our lives.

again, there was a deal made in the 70's with an Europian country that owed us coin...we took their flouride because they coudnt pay it.
 you delv more into this topic, im sure you'll find some stinky shit down there. Im not saying im right, IJMHO.

Ok, no more from on this........
                                         :upyours:

Offline Gringo

• WF Colonel
  • Bear it a little longer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2011, 07:19:45 AM »
STOP WHINING

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2011, 08:06:35 AM »
But I'm not finished!!  :P

Tooth decay has been prevalent throughout human history and so has the push for oral hygiene - people were dying from tooth decay, so naturally they were figuring out ways of preventing painful shit like toothaches, abscesses, infections etc.  A bazillion years ago when they figured out that shit left in your mouth and between your teeth caused plaque, they started using toothpastes, toothbrushes, dental floss etc.  

That is the natural progression of our society - identify a problem and fix it.  It's not perfect and it isn't always successful, but we learn...eventually.  In the grand scheme of things, we really know fuck all about ourselves and our planet and no matter how many degrees in BS we have, we're complete still n00bs.  If you took away a greedy, sloppy government, we would probably be far more advanced than we are now.  That's not to say we wouldn't still have crazy people.....

I found this, and if you can be bothered, it's a good read about how fluoride was originally (and debated ever since) linked to strengthening teeth and preventing decay.  It's kinda creepy that all the excitement over fluoride seemingly coincided with the industrial revolution, but it's hard to make a link....

http://www.fluoride-history.de/fteeth1.htm

I saw the Fire Water documentary - the story about the dude with the sick kid bothered me a bit.  I guess the choice factor comes into play when it comes to vulnerable people.  
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2011, 01:07:57 AM »
 :-X

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2011, 05:55:12 AM »
Why zip it?

Why do people shy away from open forums like this when the whole idea is to promote awareness and discussion (despite differing views)?  Too much light reading?  :P 

So maybe WF isn't the place to do it either, but still, I would rather have the discussion with normal people here than on a forum dedicated to paranoid nutjobs, narrow minded conspiracy theorists or picketing hippies!

Oh, sorry for derailing your thread :P

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2011, 03:21:52 PM »
ah i didnt mean for you to zip it, i was talking about me saying i was gonna zip it after my last post.

but regarding what you say anyway, i agree, not much else going on here lately anyway, we mi'aswell carry on a bit about shit. why not?, im full of it. :laugh:

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2011, 04:25:54 PM »
"Colgate Fooliguard" - a very fitting name. Fucking conspiracy theorists!
Mongeese like results

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2011, 05:04:15 PM »
fucking theorists
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline World Maggot

• WF Major
  • beneath a sky of maggots i slept
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2011, 08:17:24 PM »
I like the way conspiracy theorists criticise people for blindly following the goevernment but then see a couple of docos and read the blog of some nutjob in his basement with tinfoil on his head and feel like they're enlightened.
the ultimate frostage desire snowflurry drifts these plains...

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2011, 08:41:05 PM »
I like the way conspiracy theorists criticise people for blindly following the goevernment but then see a couple of docos and read the blog of some nutjob in his basement with tinfoil on his head and feel like they're enlightened.

hahaha, precisely man! But of course, you can never argue that point to them. We're just conformists and sheep.  :err:
Mongeese like results

Offline ChuckBilly

• WF Colonel
  • They set him up, he'll bring them down
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »
Everything gives you cancer. Deal with it. And drink a beer.
Vagrancy wasn't it? That's gonna look real good on his grave stone in Arlington: Here lies John Rambo, winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, survivor of countless incursions behind enemy lines. Killed for vagrancy in Jerkwater, USA.

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2011, 12:45:47 AM »
beer kills cancer cells  :-\ 
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2011, 12:52:09 AM »
ah i didnt mean for you to zip it, i was talking about me saying i was gonna zip it after my last post.

I know what you meant, I was asking why you would want to bail out of the discussion :P

Maybe I have no shame, but I'm quite happy to talk shit about something I have zero authority on!

I wouldn't go so far as to say that the fluoride thing is a conspiracy - yes they put it in our water and no we don't have a say in the matter, but I don't necessarily believe that taking it out of the water is the answer and giving people a choice is completely impracticable.  

Instead of wasting so much time and energy on a completely bias, ignorant and emotionally manipulative documentary, why not cut the reverse propaganda and scare mongering shit and actually try to come up with a better solution?  Start with the real problems of safer disposal of waste and the western diet that is killing people (and rotting our teeth!)  The government/health department isn't going to budge based on interviews with the very small percentage of people that are negatively affected by it vs nearly 200 years of relatively safe (if only marginally affective) use.

Offline Grim

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/theuncreation
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2011, 02:04:40 AM »

hahaha, precisely man! But of course, you can never argue that point to them. We're just conformists and sheep.  :err:

What I find amusing is that seemingly millions upon millions of people are having reality filtered and presented to them by a small number of media groups with billions upon billions of dollars to influence in their own interest. Including forcing stereotypes and consumer culture and values to the enth degree. Consumers are trained. Wake up.

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2011, 02:37:44 AM »
Concurred 1000%.

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2011, 03:59:21 AM »

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2011, 04:33:26 AM »
What I find amusing is that seemingly millions upon millions of people are having reality filtered and presented to them by a small number of media groups with billions upon billions of dollars to influence in their own interest. Including forcing stereotypes and consumer culture and values to the enth degree. Consumers are trained. Wake up.

Speaking of which, have you heard about the filter bubble?  I noticed this ages ago when I got the shits with all the advertising on facebook - I changed my marital status to widowed and haven't had a single dating site ad since!  It doesn't help that I sift through a lot of crazy conspiracy sites - if any key word I use in google is attached to a conspiracy of any kind, they're the first sites to pop up.

http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html

Offline goat

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2011, 04:59:39 AM »
End of the day i'll jump into any ol conversation like i know what im talking about when really i dont have a fucking idea.

I love to hate everything just for fuck of it, its how i write music.

Who would listen to a song about how awesome flouride is in the water and flowers and butterflies and shit?

actually who would wanna listen any song i write really.
Oh well.  :err: