Author Topic: Joe Bonamassa at the concert hall last night  (Read 2234 times)

Offline macgyver

• WF Major
  • RDAs Love Child
    • View Profile
Joe Bonamassa at the concert hall last night
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
Anyone else go?? Went with my Dad last night having not heard any of his work and holy moly was I blown away. Knowing not alot about blues music in general i dont have alot to compare him with but i was truely impressed at how into the show i got from the first to last minute. I usually find sitting down at these music shows a bit limiting but i was fixated on this guy and his great band the whole time. In the end awesome show and if you are into blues or even if you arent go check this dude out., what a legend.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Bonamassa at the concert hall last night
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »
Anyone else go?? Went with my Dad last night having not heard any of his work and holy moly was I blown away. Knowing not alot about blues music in general i dont have alot to compare him with but i was truely impressed at how into the show i got from the first to last minute. I usually find sitting down at these music shows a bit limiting but i was fixated on this guy and his great band the whole time. In the end awesome show and if you are into blues or even if you arent go check this dude out., what a legend.

Thats just it man... you dont have to be into a certain genre to enjoy a live performance. I have seen some bands/artists that have totally blown me away but arent something I would even consider putting on a stereo by choice. Glad you enjoyed it. Ive never heard of him, but this place needs a kick in the guts, so any discussion is good.
Mongeese like results

Offline whammy

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Joe Bonamassa at the concert hall last night
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 07:04:41 PM »
gypsy kings included in that...top shit
"Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous!"