Author Topic: [WA] FS: Line6 HD147 & Behringer BG412V both ex+ condition  (Read 1674 times)

Offline egonomic

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Hey guys, I'm new here but since this is probably going to have to be a pickup sale (we can discuss post and I can link you to ebay feedback if someone interstate is really keen) it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm located in Kallaroo, 6025 in WA. About 20 mins North of the CBD.

I've had this for a while, about 6 months before they were discontinued. It's never been pushed, in fact, I'm entirely unjustified in owning it.

I paid $2400 (admittedly a bit too much) for it new. It is Australian stock with a 240V connection.

I will include the head itself, the original soft cover and the Behringer BG412V at this price.

The chrome is in great shape, I've seen some really ugly examples of this amp due to improper care. It should last a long time if you give it a rub every now & then.

Reserve: $350
Instant: $500

The thing weighs about 20kg so post at cost (it'll be a lot even by road). Pickup beats post!

Click the images for MASSIVE (4MB ~ 18 Megapixel) jpegs.
Feel free to ask any questions in the thread.

This is a ripper of an amp, especially if you do a little tweaking via a midi connection (USB ones are like $90 @ JB Hi-Fi) and download tones from http://line6.com/customtone/browse/hd147/ You can even program your own on the computer with free Line6 Edit software from here: http://line6.com/software/index.html

Offline egonomic

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Re: [WA] FS: Line6 HD147 & Behringer BG412V both ex+ condition
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »
Forgot to mention I don't have any of the pedal boards that suit this amp - there are a lot of them though, at varying pricepoints starting about $80 for the FBV.
Cheers.

Offline egonomic

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 08:54:00 PM »
In case there is any confusion I will just clarify; the Behringer BG412V *is* included with the amp @$500.

Offline egonomic

• WF Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 10:15:17 PM »
Sold, pending payment  8)