Author Topic: Zombies.  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Catalyst

• WF Colonel
  • wish you were beer.
    • View Profile
Zombies.
« on: July 14, 2011, 09:32:58 PM »
On October 23 Neverborn are shooting our first real vid.  The storyline is basically a zombie horror type of thing with a kid trying to escape the living dead in his home, lots of blood and dead people and all that shit.
We have the producer, the location and all that shit, what we need now are zombies.  Ideally we want up to 40 people in rags and makeup and to shoot what we need we would probably need to book them for the arvo and the early evening.  You WILL get made up to look ghastly, bloody and likely end up quite dirty, but that's metal.  The place we will be shooting is in an old place near Morley.  Details are still sketchy, the producer is onto that.

Before anyone asks, we have spent what we can spare on the vid and can't afford to be paying for your time, but we will put on a feed and a few blocks. 

We probably have a dozen confirmed already, and I reckon I could dig up some more with a few calls.  But we need more, people who will show up and not fuck us around.  If you are willing, able and a bit crazy please call myself or one of the Neverborners, or drop me a message here or on our Neverborn Facebook page.

Ta.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Zombies.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 10:01:26 PM »
assuming its not my weekend in Geraldton, Im in for sure!
Mongeese like results

Offline rulezy696

• WF Colonel
  • THE KHARIOT KIT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »
Walking Dead, Dead Island, Dead Rising (1 & 2), Dead Nation, Shaun of the Dead, Deadly Premonition, Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), Dawn of the Dead, Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare, Night of the Living Dead & Trapped Dead...

and now... DEADBORN (seems like a totally original, completely profitable, marketable idea!  :clap:)

or does Neverdead seem a bit more relative and funky?
Mikey performs 'Age of Wonders: March of the Halflings' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy3vrGSvlr8

Mikey performs 'Khariot: Malediction Eclipse' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMYRSokEcKc

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 02:30:45 AM »
Nice, it's always cool to see a local band put together a video clip. Always interesting to see what local deranged minds can come up with!