Author Topic: Original Black Sabbath Members Rehearsing For New Tour At Secret UK Location  (Read 3434 times)

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
At last, something worth talking about:

Original Black Sabbath Members Rehearsing For New Tour At Secret UK Location:

Emerging reports have suggested that all four original members of Black Sabbath are, as we speak, together in a secret rehearsal studio somewhere in the Midlands.

Hard to believe hey, considering we've heard these kind of rumours for years now, however, lets bare in mind such rumours have become even stronger since the death of the legendary Ronnie James Dio, despite the constant comments from both Bill Ward and Geezer Butler stating the prospect of Sabbath ever reuniting will never happen.

?I would like to make it clear, because of mounting speculation and rumours, that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour.? Said Geezer.

Despite all this, a new report has emerged from www.metaltalk.net who have unveiled that they found Bill Ward and Geezer Butler in the Midlands whilst converging onto last weekend's Bloodstock festival. The website goes on to claim that the original Black Sabbath lads made a decision two weeks ago and yesterday morning, Monday 15th August, Ozzy Osbourne and the gang met at a studio in a secret location to begin rehearsing for a brand new show and possibly a new album.

So, could it be that we will see the original Black Sabbath on stage once again? Rumours have been circulating that the UK's Download festival and Sonisphere festival could be looking to book Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath as a 2012 headliner. Could these secret rehearsal sessions be their new show in the making?

Offline chancellorisgod

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Original Sin Photography
I live in the wrong country.

Offline Necron

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Mhorgl
First there was this "official report"
BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has confirmed to Birmingham Mail that the band's original lineup has reunited and is rehearsing for a tour and new studio album.

Iommi and singer Ozzy Osbourne wrote new material in June for a record that will be released next year.

"We're really looking forward to it and I think the stuff we've been writing is really good," said Iommi. "It's more back to the old original stuff."

He added that the reunion has been kept under wraps for some time.

"It's all been very hush-hush. Ozzy's been the worst at trying to hold it back. He's doing a lot of TV and he's being asked stuff about a reunion and he's going, 'Well, I never say never.' He told me, 'I don't know what to say."

Iommi told the Birmingham Mail that his only apprehension about a reunion of BLACK SABBATH's original lineup was the health of drummer Bill Ward who in 1998 suffered a heart attack.

"He hasn't been 100 percent. He had an operation a few months ago, so we'll see how he is."

Then there was this :

BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi has released the following statement regarding the reports of a reunion of the band's original lineup:

"I'm saddened that a Birmingham journalist whom I trusted has chosen this point in time to take a conversation we had back in June and make it sound like we spoke yesterday about a BLACK SABBATH reunion.

"At the time I was supporting the Home Of Metal exhibition was merely speculating shooting the breeze on something all of us get asked constantly, 'Are you getting back together?'

"Thanks to the Internet it's now gone round the world as some sort of 'official' statement on my part; absolute nonsense. I hope he's enjoyed his moment of glory, he won't have another at my expense.

"To my old pals, Ozzy, Geezer and Bill, sorry about this, I should have known better."

Offline ironguardian

• Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
  • The problem with Perth metal.
    • View Profile
    • Iron Guardian Industries
...ouch. How could a journalist get something like that so wrong  ???

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
It never actually says anywhere that it wont happen.... but it certainly doesnt suggest that it will.
Mongeese like results

Offline HULK

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Be magic if it happened but I think its over for Sabbath  :'(

Offline Anacrucify

• WF Colonel
  • Heathens!!!
    • View Profile
    • Lacrymae @ MySpace
Is it blasphemous for me to say, if I had the choice, I'd rather see an Ozzy set than a Sabbath set?

Offline EvilElvis

• WF Colonel
  • 1000% Heavy Metal
    • View Profile
    • Psychonaut
Sure is.
At least Iommi can remember how the songs go.  ;)