Author Topic: 7 string guitar - Vigier Excalibur Supra  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Cynic

• WF Major
    • View Profile
7 string guitar - Vigier Excalibur Supra
« on: April 04, 2011, 03:58:41 AM »
I'm selling my Vigier Excalibur 7 string guitar. It's hand made in France by renown luthier Patrice Vigie. The guitar is in excellent condition and has been well looked after. I'm only selling because i haven't played guitar in a couple of years and it's just sitting around.

Tech stuff:

• The Neck and Bridge pickups have been replaced by Bareknuckle pickups which are known for their quality and tone as each pickup is handmade in England.
  • The centre single coil has a dimarzio installed.
  • The guitar features some innovative design work with a zero fret (for better intonation) and with a part carbon fiber neck meaning there is no trust rod and it will always stay as straight as an arrow. The machine heads are locking and vigier only use the best handcrafted bridges meaning this guitar can take plenty of tremolo abuse and it will stay perfectly in tune.
  • Schaller strap locks have been installed.
  • The colour is "urban metal" and the fretboard/neck is maple.
  • This sale also comes with a warwick rockbag which is known as the best padded, best protective soft case you can find and has the advantage of not being big and lunky like a hard case. I'll also throw in a couple of sets of GHS strings 10-60.

For any other specifications please see Vigier's website:
http://www.vigierguitars.com/page/fiche_produit.php?id_prod=257&onglet=description

I'm looking for $1400. I live NOR and I'm mostly available at weekends if you want to give it a test.
I don't come by here often so if you want the fastest response please email me: timothyt AT our.ecu.edu.au or message me 0439 201 121

Pics:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:37:15 AM by Cynic »
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Offline Cynic

• WF Major
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:39:57 PM by Cynic »
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.