Author Topic: WTB: Alesis D4/DM5, Roland TD-6 or similar module  (Read 1787 times)

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
WTB: Alesis D4/DM5, Roland TD-6 or similar module
« on: October 13, 2011, 05:29:01 AM »
Hey all,

The kick channel on my old Roland TD-3 module has shit itself, and as such, I need a new module pronto.

So, anyone who has an Alesis D4/DM5 or Roland TD-6 or similar module and is looking to offload it, I'm here to take it.

I live NOR, but can make trips SOR to pick it up.  Costs etc. can be arranged here or via PM.

Cheers  :headbang:

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: Alesis D4/DM5, Roland TD-6 or similar module
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 08:56:10 PM »
Bump

Offline WarNick

• WF Alcohobbit
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »
Couldn't you just reprogram one of the other channels to trigger as a kick sound instead of the snare sound or cymbal sound?

It kinda worked for me when I got given a cheap legend drum module with a fucked kick channel. I just set it up so that the high-hat channel sent out the kick sound instead. Sava da money.

Offline schist

• Oinahman
  • Global Moderator
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 07:20:18 PM »
Couldn't you just reprogram one of the other channels to trigger as a kick sound instead of the snare sound or cymbal sound?

It kinda worked for me when I got given a cheap legend drum module with a fucked kick channel. I just set it up so that the high-hat channel sent out the kick sound instead. Sava da money.

Tried that man, unfortunately the channels appear to be fixed sound-wise (ie. kick channel only has kick sounds available, hi-hat channel only has hi-hat sounds available etc.)