Author Topic: perth: new metal band seeking members.  (Read 2454 times)

Offline tock

• WF Private
    • View Profile
perth: new metal band seeking members.
« on: November 19, 2011, 09:30:54 AM »
Holla, I'm Thomas or Tock,

basically the uni semester is over and i wanna try establish a new band over summer. I've got the vocals covered and now i need everything else. daunting i know but whatever gotta start some time.

I need 2 guitarist, drums, bass and possibly keys (dependent on the available talent).

Guitarists - Must Be Creative, able to write orginal material, and play tight. i'll be looking for samples of original material before getting you to try out. songs to be slightly progressive, plenty of breakdowns, with a bit of technical flair, interesting rhythms and not all in 4/4 time.

Drummer - you have to rip shit up, i love the fancy fills and the blast beats so calves of steel lol.

Bassist - needs some flair, i dont whant all our riffs to be guitar driven, and rly hope to get some songs to showcase ur (often under appriciated) talent.

keys - i really dont know, surprise me.

I intend on getting a regular spot in a practise room once we have some members, locations dependent. transport is appreciated but not 100% i can drive ppl although my car is pint sized. attitude and work ethic are important to me, you'll have to be able to commit the band practise time every week.

please email (thomas.waterman@live.com.au) me ur responses as they're easier to manage. this thread will be kept updated with the places as they are filled etc.

im super fucking excited so lets make this happen people.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
Re: perth: new metal band seeking members.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 07:40:20 AM »
soooooooooooooooooooooooo......like..........whuddya listen to?
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline tock

• WF Private
    • View Profile
Re: perth: new metal band seeking members.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 04:19:51 PM »
going for an august burns red / miss may i sorta sound ;)