Author Topic: Stop posting so much.  (Read 6128 times)

Offline nihilist

• WF Colonel
  • WHORE: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT.
    • View Profile
Stop posting so much.
« on: March 25, 2014, 05:22:05 AM »
I can't keep up.
My hands are choking, my knife is broken.
An orgasm is what I need.
Your blood is spilling, the sight is thrilling.
To cum I need to see you bleed.

Offline RawBrutalJamo

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Stop posting so much.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »
Settle down man.  The noise is keeping me awake at night

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:19:06 AM »
Everyone was keen until they realised you were coming back, Matt. ;D

Nah, just gotta help get the word out some more and build up the audience for your antics, mate
;)

Offline guttedfoetus

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 09:36:16 PM »
It's weird adjusting back to forum life. It's a certain mindset you need to be in to think up relevant bullshit to discuss.
It kind of reminds me of a Christmas party I went too once, where everyone was on crack except for me, I was drunk as fuck. Everyone got real paranoid sitting around a quiet table and the silence ended up dragging out for like 3 hours. I broke the silence by leaving, but I reckon the cunts sat there all fuckin night.
fuck yourself mothercunter

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 03:15:18 AM »
Hahah classic!

I know what you mean though. I shouldn't have left it this long - now so many people have been dumbed down by facebook, so they just want to post "I just had lamb chops for dinner, damn they were tasty!".. but then they realise it's on a (metal) forum and how dumb it would sound.

When you're on facebook next (which is probably now, and goes for anyone) have a look down your news feed and imagine if most of the updates were posted on here, or someone came up to you and said it to you in person.
It's like, that isn't an anecdote, or even slightly interesting.. not saying it's all like that, but most.
Or lists of the 15 things you already knew but we're going to remind you that you knew. :P

Offline guttedfoetus

• WF Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 08:21:38 AM »
Yeah no shit. If you bring up some dumb, mindless shit on here you'll get torn a new hole. If you do it on Facebook, your aunty from Queensland is gonna write some chipper reply and you'll get a bunch of 'likes' off cunts you went to school with but never speak too anymore. I reckon if Facebook censorship steps up a notch (like they've apparently been threatening) then people will come back to forums just to swear and slag off minorities, coz that's where true fun lies.
fuck yourself mothercunter

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 03:34:37 AM »
Yeah no shit. If you bring up some dumb, mindless shit on here you'll get torn a new hole. If you do it on Facebook, your aunty from Queensland is gonna write some chipper reply and you'll get a bunch of 'likes' off cunts you went to school with but never speak too anymore. I reckon if Facebook censorship steps up a notch (like they've apparently been threatening) then people will come back to forums just to swear and slag off minorities, coz that's where true fun lies.

YEAH CUNT, I NO AY!!!!

;)

Ah FB..... got to give them credit - 10 years ago non-existent..... now used by billions. Good on em!
HAHAHAHA

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 04:40:50 PM »
Well, this clearly isn't working. Feels like an empty room with 3 people talking quietly in the corner amongst themselves. A noble effort in trying to get it back up and running Daz, but without people, its never going to work. So far I think 8-10 people have posted and 2 of them were new.
Mongeese like results

Offline Jimmy_Mate

• WF Colonel
  • J000000
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 01:41:07 AM »
Well, this clearly isn't working. Feels like an empty room with 3 people talking quietly in the corner amongst themselves. A noble effort in trying to get it back up and running Daz, but without people, its never going to work. So far I think 8-10 people have posted and 2 of them were new.

"The age of message boards is over. The time of the Facebook has come!"  :winky:
HAHAHAHA

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 06:44:13 AM »
Haydz, can't really judge so soon - the noble effort hasn't commenced just yet. All I've done was do a one off post on facebook about it, haven't started doing proper promo for it. I have to sort out the email issue first and get the mobile version happening before I plug it. Most people jump on their phones to check up on facebook updates etc.

It probably won't be as busy as it was at it's peak but if we build up a metal community again, and have things that fb doesn't provide it will grow bigger, but it will take some time.

Offline ded

• WF Colonel
  • Flopsy The Cunt Faced Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2014, 04:02:05 AM »
I've really just wanted to "like" some of the posts in this thread because I don't actually want to say anything except quietly agree with you.  Instead I'm replying with words describing how I'm feeling about it.  It's all about dem feels, right!?

Anyway, when was the last time you saw someone jump on a FB page (WF, bands, promoters, gig posts etc) and had someone new introduce themselves?  You would have to go to a bunch of different pages to find it and by the next day it's disappeared.  At least with the forum layout everyone see's everything posted, has the opportunity to say something before it's buried, all gig/band/venue information is in one spot and other than the forum, everything is under Daz's control.

I'm done feeling.
You know one thing I'll never understand about you.  No matter how many times I kick you in the teeth, smack you with the manhole cover, throw hot water in your face, pour molten glass in your rectum.....you'll always come back for more.

Offline TnT

• WF Supreme Commander
  • WF Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Western Front
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2014, 08:24:19 AM »
Haha yeah I know what you mean about the 'like' button thing, Louise, I've thought that for a millisecond a few times. I actually looked into it and there is some mod you can add to the forum to add that functionality, but I think it would be more trouble than it's worth.
Plus yeah, it would kinda remove some of the incentive for people to add a reply and be part of the conversation.

P.S. Fix your avatar / display pic  8)