Author Topic: Chaos Divine 'Soldiers' Single Launch - November 21 - Amlpifier Bar  (Read 2467 times)

Offline -=[Cataclysm]=-

• WF Colonel
  • ...welcome to the torture chamber...
    • View Profile
    • chaos divine website
TheMusic.com.au and Morpheus Management presents:

CHAOS DIVINE [WA]
‘SOLDIERS’ SINGLE LAUNCH

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 21 – THE AMPLIFIER BAR – PERTH [18+]

PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS: + ALITHIA [VIC], TEMPEST RISING, BURY THE HEARD

TICKETS: http://tickets.oztix.com.au/?Event=47085 | DOORS 8PM

Perth's CHAOS DIVINE are without peer in Australian heavy music.

Leading audiences and listeners through a journey of uncompromising arrangements, crushing heavy riffs and soaring melodies, the band has well and truly immersed themselves in a realm of sound and style matched by few and admired by many.

With a suite of industry accolades, national and international tours and a recent appearance at the 2014 Soundwave Festival under their belt, the fierce five-piece has spent the best part of the past two years carefully crafting their eagerly awaited follow-up to 2011’s The Human Connection - the group's critically acclaimed second studio album branded by many as a benchmark in modern progressive metal.

In 2014 the band returns with Soldiers, the crushing first single from their forthcoming third studio album. Mixed and mastered by renowned east-coast producer Forrester Savell (Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, The Butterfly Effect), the new single delivers a bold, aggressive and mature step-change to an already proven formula that’s sure to ignite a spark among audiences both new and old, near and far.

Soldiers will be released through Firestarter Music on October 31.

Offline Mago_Haydz

• WF Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Divine 'Soldiers' Single Launch - November 21 - Amlpifier Bar
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:17:11 AM »
Whilst it feels futile posting here, I'll do my small bit and say that I'll more than likely be at this gig  :headbang:

Ive said it before (Im sure if you trawled back through years worth of posts you'll see it somewhere) and I'll say it again... Chaos Divine RULE!!
Mongeese like results