Site moving servers / possible down time

After being plagued by constant problems on the current server (including the recent complete loss of data) I’ve decided to move Western Front to a new home. Hopefully this changeover period will be fairly transparent and with minimal downtime. As we have the two domain names – and I’ll move one at a time. This means that between the two the site should remain up and running. So if you try one and it isn’t working then you can try the other until the swap over is complete.

Thanks for your understanding,